SnipaWars

SST

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
SnipaWars need a team. We are currently looking for Animators , Skinners and Modellers. Email me at [email protected] or aim me at pixbojan. Ur help will be greatly appreciated. We have some models done but None skinned and non animated.

http://sw.bluewolf72.com/

Man, Its really not that easy to get a team you know, you first need to introduce a little bit about your mod and your goals, tell us about the story and some of your ideas that you will implement.

Regards
Adrien C

I think the name "SnipaWars" sums it up pretty well... 2 guys shooting at eachother from faaaaar away...

You still need to give more details. Hey six Three, what do you think about my Avatar ?

I gave u the site. Im guessing u can find out there under features and about.

guns dont kill people, snipa's do!
you knows it.

Oh, Munro is a jolly, jolly sailor!
/me sings.

Anwyays, care to supply us with some more attractive features about your mod? Give us a reason why we should join just your mod, and not any of the countless other ones!
:)

Adrien C said:
You still need to give more details. Hey six Three, what do you think about my Avatar ?

Err...it's...nice..?

Snipa Wars will be a fun mod to play. The assassination mode will be super fun were 1 team is trying to assassing a person and the other team protects them. There is a slith disadvantage for the defenders but if any one can assassing. The Attacking Team will have 1 assassing and the rest have to defend the assassing while he assassings the Victim. The Victim will be like a hostage in CS. We are still planing on ading more things so we are looking for suggestions. And of corse we will add a team DM and DM.

SST said:
Snipa Wars will be a fun mod to play. The assassination mode will be super fun were 1 team is trying to assassing a person and the other team protects them. There is a slith disadvantage for the defenders but if any one can assassing. The Attacking Team will have 1 assassing and the rest have to defend the assassing while he assassings the Victim. The Victim will be like a hostage in CS. We are still planing on ading more things so we are looking for suggestions. And of corse we will add a team DM and DM.

"assassin" and "assassinating"

Sounds like CS's VIP with sniper rifles..

Why only one assassin?
I mean, the VIP is dead regardless who killed him, isn't he?

We have that so it will be fair i mean anyone can hit a standing target. And if a whole team is trying to hit it. They win. So Everyone is sniping the other team and the other team is defending the tagert by sniping them. And the assassin trys to hit the target befor he dies and His team is protectiong him.

SST said:
We have that so it will be fair i mean anyone can hit a standing target. And if a whole team is trying to hit it. They win. So Everyone is sniping the other team and the other team is defending the tagert by sniping them. And the assassin trys to hit the target befor he dies and His team is protectiong him.

I'm confused...everyone has a rifle, but only the designated "assassin" can kill the VIP?

Everyone Gets a gun. One Team Defends a object (HUMAN BUT NOT PLAYABLE). The other team gets one assassin that has to kill the object and the rest have to protect the assassin while he trys to get hit the object. If the objest dont get destroyed by the assassin and some one on his team they lose. The other team is defending and just killing and the other team has 1 assassin with a special job and everyone alse defends the assassin from the other team.

no offence, but it sounds very limited. i like the idea of having one designated sniper on a team, where the rest are like his bodyguards. however, i think this would play better as one of other play modes in a game.

...kind of the way CS did it.

I really would like to hear ur ideas. If u guys dont like assassination much or dont like the way were doing it give us a Idea of how u like it. Remembers Snipers, Pistols ,Knives. If we like ur idea we will use it.

Back