So many new custom maps, nobody there.

dc_clan

Reaction score
It's great that all these awsome custom maps are being pumped out so fast. I bought cs:s on the second day after it was released. Slowly more and more people began to play. Now I've seen a steady decline in the number of people in servers. Hopefully, these new custom maps will help bring more people to cs:s.

P.S. : some one plaease make an fy_snow :p

lol those kind of maps that havent been released are apparently being released with hl2. cant wait to see assault, militia and seige...

I'm thinking that CS:S will take a while to grow in popularity. Half the ppl i know are being forced to get new video cards that will run source decently, and that cost over $100. mabey as the prices of video cards come down and some server mods come out (like WC3) more ppl will play.

dc_clan said:
I'm thinking that CS:S will take a while to grow in popularity. Half the ppl i know are being forced to get new video cards that will run source decently, and that cost over $100. mabey as the prices of video cards come down and some server mods come out (like WC3) more ppl will play.
over 100...no shit sheesh, a 100 video card isn't gonna do ya a whole lot...my fx5200 was 120 and it sucked...250-500 is more realistic

dc_clan said:
P.S. : some one plaease make an fy_snow
:p

i second that! ;)
actually.. i'd like an official source version of iceworld even more :p

Back