So, show us what you got!

D

drummy

Anybody with some samples of their work (sound and/or music)? Or how about websites?

Drummy is here! Yay!

/me dances

/me deletes ND content

*considers posting one of his remixes*: maybe his Zelda swords remix.. which you can get pretty much anywhere on P2P networks now.. I guess it was liked.

I have a lot of my own music I could show but I don't have anywhere to host it. I used to have gamecomposers.com until I was screwed over by the company I was hosting with. If anyone has any suggestions or space they'd be willing to share, I'll show you some of my music :cheese:

I intend to keep my sounds under wraps. I will only show them if its for a mod application.

Originally posted by Logic
I have a lot of my own music I could show but I don't have anywhere to host it. I used to have gamecomposers.com until I was screwed over by the company I was hosting with. If anyone has any suggestions or space they'd be willing to share, I'll show you some of my music :cheese:

Try IUMA.com

It's what I use at least. Kind of a silly site (has the obligatory annoying forum with "review me!" spammed everywhere), but hey, it's free space.

Originally posted by Agent4054
I intend to keep my sounds under wraps. I will only show them if its for a mod application.

My point exactly. :cheers:

Back