So there WILL be deathmatch in HL2...

KagePrototype said:
I'm pretty sure he's looking forward to the game just as much as any average joe on this board (beleive or not, I've seen him EXCITED for the game, and actually post a smiley emoticon :O). He just doesn't like Valve much, at all. :)
I can understand that but he doesnt have to be a complete jackass to everyone else because of it

Sparta said:
I can understand that but he doesnt have to be a complete jackass to everyone else because of it

yeah, and if this thread bothers him all that much, he can choose to ignore it all together.. but he doesn't.. and then comes in gives this jackass attitude.

note pple: if u don't like certain threads, don't post in them, case closed.

To all those penial headed ding dongs, especially you iamaelephant you guttless chicken fart, that said "OH, there is no real MP in HL2", "OH, when will you guys wake up and see Valve screwed us over and didn't do a DM in HL2..."...KISS MY A$$!!!!!!

I ****ing told you. So, suck on that dickwads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl... you guys crack me up sometimes.. funny how personalities come through just by reading comments.. but yeh iamanelephant always thought there wasnt a deathmatch... but now there is one, he cant say a thing. He was just simply wrong.

I really, really love it when people dismiss rumours off-hand (mostly because they are 14 and don't have any life experience), only to have the rumour come true later on.

I love it even more when people bring up old threads and shove it down their throats!!

:)

There are few things more satisfying than a good old fashioned "I told you so!"

Well, I think we can all agree to say this " Hey ELEPHANT!! Guess what? We told you so!!!" There, I got my poke in at Iamaelephant (although most of his rants did entertain me).

Back