So, what are your guys hobbies?

Err... martial arts and weights...

Getting wrecked... :p

Oh and..... fire.... :thumbs:

let's see
drawing, designing stuff (I'm an architect, so duh), red dry wine, fire (fireworks, candles, campfires and generally things that burn:flame: ), undressing my girlfriend, watching my girlfriend as she undresses, music, walking and biking in the forest (especially at night), not having vacations cause there's always too much work, cooking, computer games, old polish comedies and old british commedy series, hanging out with my friends and lots more

I used to love teh fire back in the good old chemistry class days. My favorite game : flaming Jenga! :D

Right now I have no hobbies :p but when it gets warmer I tend to do all sorts of stuff (lie) and I sometimes cycle

Computers (hardware geek!), building things (usually involve melting, burning, or destroying something; ex. potato cannons), teaching sunday school to 3, 4, 5, 6 year old kids (kids are fun). Those are the things I enjoy the most. When I have a lot of spare time I enjoy reading (about to buy some CS Lewis books) and learning about European history.

:cheers: Friends, snowboarding, shopping, party, hang out, talk on phone, AIM, computers, videogames. Best of all; collecting slip-on Vans.

Drawing(art in general), politics, computers, astronomy/physics. I'm a geek. :dork: :p

Well guys, I finally got the pics of my collection down..

Sorry they're a little blurry, I had to rush - camera batteries were low and I don't have any more right now >_<

I recommend looking at 013 before the rest, as it's a view of the whole collection. And the black console on the far left under the Xbox is particularly rare =P

And for Xbox and Cube games I currently only have,

Xbox: Silent Hill 2 and Fable

Cube: Metroid Prime (Best game ever since Secret of Mana), Super Smash Melee, Phantasy Star 1&2 Plus, Soul Calibur 2, Timesplitters 2 (Desperately needed a PC port.) and Mario Golf.

warhammer 40k mostly, i use space marines! the ones that put the fear of god into you.

other then that... uh... 3d art and design :D

NeonSpyder said:
warhammer 40k mostly, i use space marines! the ones that put the fear of god into you.

other then that... uh... 3d art and design :D

Bah. Who needs "morale" when you have vicious killing instinct?
Well?

Drawing, reading, philosophy, writing, music, paying bills, being a asshole to my dad for no apparent reason...
havent played many games lately I must say..oh nice collection Psychanalysis05%. video games make me feel dead inside :(

breaking things then putting them back together (i've redone the electronics for our home sprinkler several times now, it works but i think we'd be sued if we had a guy in to repair it), theoretical firearms design, shooting, combat training (going to iraq! woo hoo!), computer games, pen-and-paper role playing games, a bit of programming, some drawing, and minature figure painting (warhammer, confrontation, warmachine, assassin, and reaper minis)

also i enjoy putting out random stimuli and seeing how people react (i hid panties in one of my friends drawers where his girlfriend leaves stuff at his house to see how she'd react, etc)

satan worship, virgin sacrifice...

nah, just kidding.
computer stuff. coding, drawing, games.
movies.
art.
used to do more, not much time since I got back to school.

used to do the pyro thing.
always wanted to produce high explosives :naughty:
never got around to it. besides, dangerous damn stuff, didn't want the feds on to me :p
firebombs, pipebombs, and recycled firework-bombs had to suffice.

and I heartily encourage any use of explosives by people btw. It's like... proof of evolution at work. :E

morale is useful when you have to fight againts the vicious organic killing machines, so as to not run away in fear screaming like little girls [insert eldar].

oh oh, add anime to my list too :D

(on a side note, my marines have a taste for genestealer flesh)

**edit** by that i mean they cook it over a bonfire after the battle is won (which it surely always is). my space marines have a little etiquette.)

NeonSpyder said:
morale is useful when you have to fight againts the vicious organic killing machines, so as to not run away in fear screaming like little girls [insert eldar].

oh oh, add anime to my list too :D

(on a side note, my marines have a taste for genestealer flesh)

**edit** by that i mean they cook it over a bonfire after the battle is won (which it surely always is). my space marines have a little etiquette.)

yeah, but 'Nids in general have a taste for EVERYTHING. Pack up, asshole, or be consumed!!
j/k

Back