So, who has Max Payne 2?

She's only doing it coz she loves ya dude :(

I mean... smack that bitch up! :cool:

"The only thing I'm HIGH on is love! Love for my son and daughter, yes a little LSD is all I need!" - Marge >_<

If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening ... all over this land,
I'd hammer out danger!
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

If I had a bell
I'd ring it in the morning
I'd ring it in the evening ... all over this land,
I'd ring out danger!
I'd ring out a warning
I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

If I had a song
I'd sing it in the morning
I'd sing it in the evening ... all over this land,
I'd sing out danger!
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

Well, I've got a hammer
And I've got a bell
And I've got a song to sing ... all over this land,
It's a hammer of justice
It's a bell of freedom
It's a song about love between all of my brothers and my sisters
All over this land.

... it's not the same if you don't hear it from Leonard Nimoy.

enough chit chat about momma's boy, post some screens

Wow Ray Man, I feel sorry for you. I'm 15 and never had that problem. I watch whatever I want, whenever I want. I saw Pulp Fiction when I was 10 with my dad, and have been playing M rated games and watching R rated movies as long as I was interested. And so far I haven't killed anyone :p .

You're pretty mature for your age though, you should be able to play this kind of stuff. No offense to your parents or anything but they're hurting you in the long run. You're gonna be 18-19 going into college and completely lose this sheltered life, things are gonna be a lot harder for you because of this. Well, best of luck.

I downloaded it played it for 30 min and I really like it, the game is great, the graphics are just like HL 2 if not a little better, I might go out and buy it.

Grow some balls and rebel for christ's sake. Go get drunk then come home and stumble around, date some slutty girl and bring her home to meet your parents, start listening to Cradle of Filth. Your parents won't be able to blame it on violence in media because you don't interact with any of that anyways.You parents will eventually lose hope and then you will be in the free and clear.

Originally posted by chu
Grow some balls and rebel for christ's sake. Go get drunk then come home and stumble around, date some slutty girl and bring her home to meet your parents, start listening to Cradle of Filth. Your parents won't be able to blame it on violence in media because you don't interact with any of that anyways.You parents will eventually lose hope and then you will be in the free and clear.

Dude, I'm taking notes on this biatch :cheese:

If you believe you should have the right to play this thing then you should stand up for yourself... be relentless. Where would we be today if no-one stood up for themselves.

Humans don't like to be controlled, and if you don't get this sorted now it could really screw up the relationship between you and your mother. Deep down there will be resentment and a loss of respect (which you may not notice), and it will brew over time...

Originally posted by MrD
If you believe you should have the right to play this thing then you should stand up for yourself... be relentless. Where would we be today if no-one stood up for themselves.

Humans don't like to be controlled, and if you don't get this sorted now it could really screw up the relationship between you and your mother. Deep down there will be resentment and a loss of respect (which you may not notice), and it will brew over time...

Very deep, very true :|

Guys this is getting out of hand. Here is my story.

I was playing Halo online(great game btw). And I was run over by a tank, and my mom walks in. She starts to watch. And all of a sudden she says I can't play this anymore until the blood is turned off. As you know if you have Halo:
[1] There is a serious lack of blood compared to other games.(ie: Sreious Sam)
[2] There is no way to turn off the red pixels/blood off.
Now I am stuck playing the CoD demos.;( :x

I am so pissed now! Tomorrow I am talking to her. If she says no oh well I will dl Max Payne.
Someone welcome me to the Darkside of the Force.:devil: :devil:

Originally posted by ray_MAN
I am so pissed now! Tomorrow I am talking to her. If she says no oh well I will dl Max Payne.

And thus it begins... your mum has inadvertently turned you to crime without even realising it. Oh its just oozing with irony (and a certain sadness).

Originally posted by ray_MAN

Someone welcome me to the Darkside of the Force.:devil: :devil:

Welcome to puberty!

Originally posted by MrD
And thus it begins... your mum has inadvertently turned you to crime without even realising it. Oh its just oozing with irony (and a certain sadness).

;(

The thing is , kids who arent allowed to see any kind of violence in movies or games and are raised up like this, the first thing they'll do when they get their own apartement is to go buy a DVD-player and some M/R-rated movies and games, and prolly try smoking for the first time in their lives.

Back