So who is going to a cyber cafe?

Some_God said:
Where in the bronx do you live? Anywhere near Pehlem Parkway?
i live around Fordham Rd. My cousin live around there. I can catch the bx12 over there. You know any CC around there thats gonna have CS:S?

ItchyFish said:
I want to go to one, my mate works at a lan cafe so ill ask him if i could have a special price and do an all nighter, itll be my first lan party thing aswell, would be amazing my first lan party playing Cs : S. :D :D :D I'll have to see wheres the nearest is to me otherwise, im in Bristol, UK. Or i could just play Doom3 up untill its actually released, shame im still waiting for my f*cking cop to arrive, i envy you USA peeps.

(PS im new here, can we swear?)

iF.

I'm in Bristol UK too, but there's only one café which might have it - I might phone up and see what they say :).

snak3y3z1001 said:
i live around Fordham Rd. My cousin live around there. I can catch the bx12 over there. You know any CC around there thats gonna have CS:S?

Hey Fellas, I also live in the bronx.. and the only CC's that will have it are really deep into manhatten.. i mean.. your gonna have to take the 6 train to like the last stop.. there are 2 of them litteraly on the same street.. ( Elizabeth Ave)

(i live on St.Lawrence) right next to the 6 train

Why would anyone pull an all nighter to play a beta that includes one map? Maybe an hour or 2 at the most, don't burn a hole in it.

wait so if you go the cyber cafe places you can play CS:S on the computers they have there? ha?

Also how muhc do you pay for cyber cafe thingy or whatever to play the game?

Regards,

Homie

I live in North Carolina on the border with Virginia and all the Lan Cafes that subscribe to the Valve Lan Cafe Extortion Program are STILL 2 hours away WTF??? I guess I'll just go to the other ten near by and play Doom3 instead untill I get a comp that will run it...

Fatal said:
Hey Fellas, I also live in the bronx.. and the only CC's that will have it are really deep into manhatten.. i mean.. your gonna have to take the 6 train to like the last stop.. there are 2 of them litteraly on the same street.. ( Elizabeth Ave)

(i live on St.Lawrence) right next to the 6 train
yea that what i hate. Dont feel like taking the train there :(

I have a cafe literally 3 min away, i wont go there though because a bunch of a**holes go there, I can wait lol

Just got back from playin a good 3 hours of CS Source at a cybercafe with benson - all I can say is... it's good, but it gets very repetative playing Dust over and over again.

Bored of it now.

Anyway here's a lil pic I took, there's videos too but they're all big MP4s and 3GPs so i'm not hosting them here.

Cyber Cafe In Tacoma

Affordable Computer Solutions has been a Steam Cyber Cafe for a while now. We just moved to a new location across the street. More computers, more space, AC, more bandwidth, more snacks. Come check it out. 4845 Pacific Ave, Tacoma. Visit www.acsx.net.

Back