Soldier Wins the War - TF2 Update Now Live

Eyelander is devastating when charged. It wrecks medics and snipers with even the slightest opportunity.

Battle medics have a reload time. >_<

Loadout is bugged. Can't even equip the new weapons even though i received them multiple times.

Literally dozens of items being dropped in the server I was playing in and I didn't get anything.

Worst update ever.Seriously , the weapons SUCK ! Valve could have done a million times better.

The Soldier buff is awesome. When used at the right time it can win a game.

Apparently, milestones are broken. As is the customization screen for some people.

AND THE SPY DISPENSER EXPLOIT.

Played last night for a while. Unable to access my backpack at the start, then when it came back it was empty. Sent a bug report. tf2items is saying I don't exist either.

its a nice Update . really nice . now we can do all the Combos using the demomans new Wep* Shield Rush : Charge to the TF2 Universe.

XD

Okay, I actually had the Direct Hit drop for me.

Dear god my soldier kills have increased threefold.

I'm milestone 2 for both classes, so I should have 4 weapons. But I have 3, the equaliser never came for me on milestone 1 for the solly :(

Who knows if it will ever come!?

I'm milestone 2 for both classes, so I should have 4 weapons. But I have 3, the equaliser never came for me on milestone 1 for the solly :(

Yeah, same here. Others are having the same issue too. It's clearly bugged.

Part of me thought that milestones no longer gave weapons, but were just simply personal milestones for your favourite class.

I mean, people would no longer have a reason to farm them if that were to happen.

Part of me thought that milestones no longer gave weapons, but were just simply personal milestones for your favourite class.

I mean, people would no longer have a reason to farm them if that were to happen.
They did that for the Sniper/Spy update and it was terrible, there was no way to work towards the unlocks.

I have not been dropped anything but the camera beard, so uh, I guess yeah, awesome. But I still have no demo and soldier weapons, and based on my ability with those classes, I'm guessing that's not going change for some time unless I get drops.

Oh, and I was doing really good at sniper yesterday (unusually so) and as I got an achievement my game crashed. /:

Great. They nerfed the Sandman now. One weapon after another. Wtf does Valve continue to do this shit?
Its original function did its name justice. It's just a shitty alternative now compared to the other bat.
This nonsense just continues to reduce the fun factor for me.
As far as i know, this game is not intended for competitive play. Those assholes can go play Counter Strike for all i care, or make a server plug in if they're that keen to "compete".

I never got the Direct Hit for my second soldier milestone, but still got the buff banner for the third milestone so I'm guess the direct hit is just missing in action.

Managed to find all the other stuff like the Scottish Resistance, eyeland, charging targe and Gunboats et all just by chance. No camera beard though sadly despite the fact everyone was getting them.

/silly rant

Valve clearly updated the sandman wrong. What they should have done was make it so that when you hit someone with your ball, the game automatically puts you next to them and you automatically shoot them twice with your FAN. That would have been super awesome.

Valve clearly updated the sandman wrong. What they should have done was make it so that when you hit someone with your ball, the game automatically puts you next to them and you automatically shoot them twice with your FAN. That would have been super awesome.

If you're too stupid to dodge a single, slow moving object, you deserve to be killed.

Go troll somewhere else with your shitty attempts at sarcasm.

If you're too stupid to dodge a single, slow moving object, you deserve to be killed

Yes. Because scouts always use the sandman in my line of sight when I'm currently not fighting anyone. Whatever scout does is stupid and deserves to be killed.

The sandman was terrible even before all its changes anyway.

Wasn't everybody bitching about the Sandman any way for the simple reason that it was the one force in the game that completely removed your ability to do anything?

Yeah, nerf it some more and then some. It was easily one of the silliest additions Valve made to the game.

Just randomly unlocked the new rocket-launcher. Thing is ridiculous.

I got the boots and the bugle. If I get spares, I'm down for a trade (I rarely play soldier or demo).

I'm not sure I approve of the new rocket launcher, but I might be reading noise in the signal from all the rocket and demo spam that comes with a new update.

Back