Some of my best

Orcone101

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals.
I've been looking through the forums and site for a while now and I have to admit, I've seen some very good work. I was hoping that if I posted some of my own work, I could get some quality feedback on my work.
I'd love to find employment in the field of Graphic Design if any employers are reading :p
Here are a few of my latest works.

Central Processing Unit Artomic of the Month : Atomic Magazine #53
The inspiration for this wallpaper was when I was pondering one day what data travelling through a CPU would look like from the perspective of a lowly 1 or 0.
centralprocessingunit48at.jpg

Case Modification Placed second
I created this wallpaper for a competition held by ozcasemodz.com
The fields were that it had to be a wallpaper with a case modification theme to it, and contain the customcases url and logo which must be designed by the entrant.
2nd.jpg

Solar Flare
This wallpaper is pretty much what it looks like, a giant explosion! I made this when I realised I didn't have any firey or explosion works made recently.
solarflare2mo.jpg

[RasH]
Banner I made for a Counter Strike: Source clan. He wanted a no bull****, gritty and tough look to it.
rashbyjamesmartin3hq.jpg

Negative/Positive comments are extremely appreciated!

Excellent stuff. Beautiful.

My only recommendation, is that the name in the sig could be "grittier" some how instead of a smooth font like that. Just going by what the clan wanted... But great job on the background, definitely gritty.

Thanks for the comments guys :)
As for the wallpaper that beat mine, this is it:
1st.jpg

wow... and you're in the black mesa source mod team right? Awesome

if you're interested in doing a few wallpapers or other graphic design work for another mod as well... let me know :D

I can't believe you lost to that other wallpaper.

Your one is better.

I can see why the first one won, it wasn't an art competition, it was a competition to design an advertisement.

With the winner, it's a simple, thought provocing picture, which shows you at a glance what its about, and what the company is.

White is also a much more outstanding colour than the blue you chose, meaning that when the advert is placed in a magazine, or website, people are more likely to notice it.

Actually it was a competition to design a Wallpaper... and I sure as hell wouldn't want that ugly collaberation of photoshopped images on a bland white background for my desktop :| Orcone's is much more sleek, sophysticated and stylish. Even if half the intention of the wallpaper is to promote the sponsor, surely people will find an attractive wallpaper more intriguing than an ugly one...

Suicide42 said:
Actually it was a competition to design a Wallpaper... and I sure as hell wouldn't want that ugly collaberation of photoshopped images on a bland white background for my desktop :| Orcone's is much more sleek, sophysticated and stylish. Even if half the intention of the wallpaper is to promote the sponsor, surely people will find an attractive wallpaper more intriguing than an ugly one...
My mistake.. :E

A -Grade stuff, love the CS:S Banner real gritty

never could get into that abstract 3d stuff. Too easy for my tastes was always the excuse i used to avoid trying it. Looks good though. I like the Counter-Strike one

Thankyou for the comments.
I'll be completing some new work soon. I'll post it up here when it is done. It will have more of an organic theme to it this time instead of the cliche' absract tech theme.

Back