Some serious ****ing shit

I'm going to assume you are at least thirteen years of age, being that the forum's ToS requires you to be at least thirteen to sign up without parent's permission. You're presently located in the United States, so I'll also assume you grew up here. If you didn't grow up here and instead grew up in Canada, the UK, Italy, or even Malaysia, that's fine too. You probably have a television.

Assuming all of that, by the time Reboot ended you would have at least been five years old. That's old enough not to be excused for having no knowledge of what's going on in this thread.

Get out.

Yeahhhh I was definitely old enough, and I certainly watched plenty of other things that were on at the time, but I don't recall ever seeing / hearing about this show ever.

Get out Yorick.

It doesnt even matter if you watched all the other things that made up our childhoods, if you missed reboot, you're not one of us.

I'm not one of you guys.

I don't know what the **** Reboot is.

EDIT: Oh wait... yeah I do. I just never watched it.

There's going to be a reckoning in HL2.net today. Those who watched Reboot and those who didn't. We know who you are and we're--WARNING INCOMING GAME

I wish we didn't have to nullify half the forum. They're not going to be happy... or anything much at all.

I never heard of this and I'm nearly 26 years old

Hey guys, Mainframe/Rainmaker is 10 minutes away from my house. Yeah, just liked to point that out.

Green preteen with spaghetti hair AND A HARDON FOR CYBERREALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REBOOO-

Captain N: The Game Master over this crap any time.

Darkside if this ends up sucking on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard will you rage.

Darkside if this ends up sucking on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard will you rage.
I will wake the corpse of Tony Jay and we will wreak unimaginable havoc upon the internet. No guardian will be able to stop us.

Oh that is so cool! Im so happy for this! I remember all the reboot fun, booting and games incoming and stuff. So great.

****ing awesome, I can die a happy man.

I do not know what this is.

I'm not one of you guys.

I don't know what the **** Reboot is.

EDIT: Oh wait... yeah I do. I just never watched it.

Same here. But it might be because I'm way above the average age on these forums so it probably came out after I started to wane on my Saturday morning cartoon watching.

Back