"Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your ****ing throat"

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a West Virginia motor inn.

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your ****ing throat.”

melissaleewilliamsmugshot.jpg

madre de dios!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster...-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report

Well maybe if she tried to keep it decent and not so nasty, someone would've eaten it.

So, what we should ask ourselfs is what whould you do? Eat out her stinkin' ol pussy or death?

I'd go with death.

That was pretty much my point, the question here is how whould you want to go?
Die like a man, mouth as far away from that thing as possible, or at the off chance that you survive doing the deed, and then killing yourself. But by doing so, you will always be remembered as that guy, you know?

I'd probably just tell her to put away the knife, before she gets hurt.

That was pretty much my point, the question here is how whould you want to go?
Die like a man, mouth as far away from that thing as possible, or at the off chance that you survive doing the deed, and then killing yourself. But by doing so, you will always be remembered as that guy, you know?

how about I drop kick her in the face instead?

"However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

Who hasn't been there? You gotta man up.

Well that defeats the purpuse of the question, but sure, thats probably what everyone whould have at least tried, but now you're left with only these options,

a. Eat her pussy (chance of survival) or,
b. Die.

Who hasn't been there? You gotta man up.

melissaleewilliamsmugshot.jpg

I am surprised by the fact that someone DO offered

also isnt that why womans has dildos?

lmao wtf.

what kind of retarded article is this haha

Sometimes I wish my mind wasn't so vivid, I could have done without the imagery whilst reading that! On another note, this is definitely one of the most disturbing things I have ever read.

Bleh, just reading that article gives me the creeps.

Anyone find out why she just busted in an demand for someone to eat her pussy? lol

What a disgusting pig of a man for even thinking about eating her out. Shame on him.

THE HORRIBLE VAGINAL ODOUR

I wanted to gag when I read that.

Let's face it it's the only way she's going to get any.

This happened about 40 minutes away from me. Apparently one of those guys was the friend of someone I work with.

She should teach sexual abstinence to children along with Palin and her daughter

That's disgusting.

I LOLed at the "declined said invitation" part :LOL:

I'm going to have to ask you to clarify this.

God, I'm so misunderstood.

- She wanted someone to eat her pussy.
- Koreans eat cats.
- Ergo: she might be Korean.

NOW WAS THAT SO HARD?

This happened about 40 minutes away from me. Apparently one of those guys was the friend of someone I work with.

if is the guy who acepted at first I think your friend should distance from him

God, I'm so misunderstood.

- She wanted someone to eat her pussy.
- Koreans eat cats.
- Ergo: she might be Korean.

NOW WAS THAT SO HARD?

You know, you might not have been misunderstood if YOU HAD A ****ING BRAIN AND HAD YOUR RACIST STEREOTYPES CORRECT.

Chinese eat cats. Koreans eat dogs. Is that so ****ing confusing? Go eat tulips or whatever that is you do.

I know here in America, we stuff our face with fat and lard all day long and the majority is overweight. thats not a Stereotype at all either

You know, you might not have been misunderstood if YOU HAD A ****ING BRAIN AND HAD YOUR RACIST STEREOTYPES CORRECT.

Chinese eat cats. Koreans eat dogs. Is that so ****ing confusing? Go eat tulips or whatever that is you do.

Ya'll look alike anyway.

1) Have you ever eaten a domesticated animal?

Back