someone help before i lose my mind

need more screens to tell where exactly you are, can you give us a picture by picture lead up to there?

You're going the right way... I just jumped over there... No problems... don't know what you're doing to fall...

Sorry I can't be of much more help...

Actually, I just realised... the guy in the lighthouse opens a door in the bottom of the lighthouse to let you out onto that ledge.

Try to sprint and jump. It gives you a small boost of vertical power.

its not that i couldn't make the jump length wise. its that whenever a jump a little bulge in the rocks sends me flying.
:angry:

you don't have to jump off the edge down to them...go through the lighthouse and an allie will open a door in the basement...if he's still alive

Watch the bumps :naughty:
;)
Just be more careful...but the guy in the lighthouse should have let you out there >.>

Lol... you need to fight off the combine soldiers first. Then you'll have to go to the lighthouse, and after shooting down the gunship, you just have to follow an ally.

i already killed everyone and the plane thing. i figured out that something happened and that guy didn't open the door downstairs for me. i dunno, i'm just gonna restart it earlier so he'll open it.

sometiems the NPCs don't open the doors for you untill you yourself try to open them and fail.

Back