Someone tell me where I can find Sympathy for Lady Vegnance.

Slacker

Reaction score
Just watched Mr. Vengance, hoooolly shit what an incredible movie. I gotta find Lady Vengance, now, but apparently it's not out on DVD. Any news of a realese date?

Not a clue about the R1-DVD, but the R3's been out for a while and it has english subs. If you got region free DVD-player like I do you should try to get a hold of the R3 copy, could take ages for it to get released on R1 (...or not. Can't really tell). I got the japanese edition from my local tiny DVD-shop, and it was even a bit cheaper than average prized fresh release. Huzzah.

In case you didn't know Mr. and Lady Vengeance are the first and the third part of Chan-wook Park's Vengeance-trilogy, 2nd one of the series is Oldboy. If you haven't seen it yet, please do. It's the best part imho.

I have OldBoy on DVD. It's one of my all-time favorites, although I think I may have actually liked Mr. Vengance better...

Yeah, this is a great flick. I too am waiting for a proper Region 1 release and have not heard a peep about it unfortunately.

Region-Free ftw (in games, movies, music, books, travel, politics, etc, etc, etc)!

I think I might pop into HMV any buy this tomorrow. Strange that it isnt out on DVD in the US though.....

Back