Someone's recent account of their Valve tour (*SPOILERS*)

funny how tf2 was going to have new info released shortly after hl2, and they havent even mapped out well, and are just at the concept stage of character design.

ho hum, heres to another 5 year wait.

Cons Himself said:
funny how tf2 was going to have new info released shortly after hl2, and they havent even mapped out well, and are just at the concept stage of character design.

ho hum, heres to another 5 year wait.
You do realise that concept art is a constantly changing area in game design...?
A game company is made up of several branches such as modelling, mapping, coding..etc. It's impossible to determine where they are in terms of progress just by looking at concept art.

ok ,but theyre still mapping well? after how many years of: "TF2 is being worked on, but no news yet. More info soon"

You know they are still making maps for CSS too? I bet itll be out by early '06... hopfully.

yes but has CSS was a relatively simple port of an already existing free add on.

TF2 will be a standalone retail product.

Cons Himself said:
yes but has CSS was a relatively simple port of an already existing free add on.

TF2 will be a standalone retail product.
It will? Well I never really heard much about, and Im not too interested in it, but I was hoping it would be free for HL2 owners :( .

MikeL15 said:
It will? Well I never really heard much about, and Im not too interested in it, but I was hoping it would be free for HL2 owners :( .
We already have two free multiplayer modes, don't be too greedy ;)

Back