Something to do...

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I am so damn bored!

I was thinking you guys could help me find something to do..

Here is what I got to work with:

I live in the country (middle of nowhere)
Plenty of open fields around (don't know what help that is)
I am 16 (cannot drive)
Tires on both my bikes are flat
I have a whole $20 CDN, but live nowhere near a store.
I have a garage full of shit (possible building materials, like pipes, sheet metal, welder, tools, etc.)

It's like there is something trying to MAKE me bored.. I just want something to do OUTSIDE.. Computer and video-games are getting boring as shit.. I used to like staying in my air-conditioned house and play video-games all day, but it's just... boring now.

I need something to do outside... Please... help.. the boredom.. is.. killing me!

EATDRUMS.jpg

Find a giraffe and beat it to death. **** it.

Turn your acetylene tank into a make-shift missle.

Choose your target carefully...

Edit: Or, if you have some styrofoam and gasoline, you could make some jellied gas/napalm.

Or, depending on the temperture, you might go shroom-hunting?

Take a pop bottle and put a lot of little balls of aluminum foil in the bottom, around 1/4 full, then cover the aluminum with toilet cleaner. Don't get any on your clothes, put the cap on, then run like hell.

EDIT: Drop the pop bottle before you run.

EDIT2: Well, set it upright.

I second the potato gun, those things are awesome. Spark plug, tubes and some hairspray :D (+potatos)

Help me... TAKE OVER THE WORLD! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAhahahaah........ahem.

Explore the countryside and find a girl named Evelyn, fall in love with her, and dispose of her body with your garage tools.

Or just explore the countryside and stalk someone for the heck of it.

Go to your local nuclear power plant, cause a fatal error on one of their computers, (Or just bash it in with a stick.) then run.
If it explodes, they may make a new game! :D

Go to your local nuclear power plant, cause a fatal error on one of their computers, (Or just bash it in with a stick.) then run.
If it explodes, they may make a new game! :D
How the Hell do you come up with this stuff?

Has cow tipping already gotten old for you?

I don't think any of you understand, I have NOTHING to do ALL day. Wake up at 8:00-9:00 AM, and play video games/watch TV until 1:00AM, then repeat. Over and over. For the last month....

build something, like a treehouse or a bunker. that'll keep you occupied for some time. when you're done you could smash it or set it on fire (be sure to video it and post it here). Or you could go artistic and sit in it and write some cool short stories or paint something, preferrably naked ladies

Turn your acetylene tank into a make-shift missle.

Choose your target carefully...

Edit: Or, if you have some styrofoam and gasoline, you could make some jellied gas/napalm.

Or, depending on the temperture, you might go shroom-hunting?

NO WAY!! Them tanks is expensive!!!

Why dont you weld something up?:bounce:

I'm in the same boat. I live a 2 1/2 hour walk away from town (I've walked it) , and pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Except I have a working bike and a working car.

Next time you get to a store go buy a size 5 soccer ball.

Juggle the soccer ball when you're bored. Juggling takes a lot of work to get good at, and is probably one of the best things you can do to improve coordination. It also works a lot of your body, because you use your feet, thigh, head, chest. Even your arms for balance. Best of all, it's AWESOME to show that kind of stuff off to your friends once you get good at it. It'll also make you better at soccer, and probably most sports. It's pretty fun to. I enjoy it. You will probably suck at it when you first try it, but it's something you have to practice, practice, practice, and practice at. So if you have a lot of time on your hands, why not?

Back