Something's Fishy...

dfsilent

Reaction score
Well duh, something's been fishy the whole goddamn time. That's obvious, but if you go deeper... It only gets fishier.... (mysterious, dramatic music ensues)
For instance, the gameplay movies we've been seeing are supposedly two years old. Now that's a long time ago (around 2001 I presume...) and what in the hell would Valve need to do since then? Some plausible answers are:
  1. Developement of Steam
  2. Waiting for more information and graphical affects via DX9
  3. Valve forgot they were working on Half life 2
  4. Gabe Newell admitted privately to his office his homosexuality... chaos ensues
  5. Small updates and waiting to see how cool Unreal was gonna be
  6. Wanting to release as close to Doom 3's release date so that Valve could prove that Half life is better... duh
  7. The damn janitor for Valve accidently deleted the game while messing around near the company's backup server.... Damn him I say - with his broom and confident smirk... Damn him.
    [/list=1]
    All of these theories except for the last one could all basically be accomplished and have the game out earlier. What is the deal here people? I'm sick and tired of the revolting stench that has formed from this delay! Something deeper than the creation of god is at stake and using our new-found depression to fuel somebody's endless greed. What has come to the world? Where are the answers? Where is my life? Why do I exist????? THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS FOOLS! HAHAHAHA! I LIVE FOR HALF LIFE 2 AND I STILL DON'T HAVE IT IN MY FAITHFUL AND WARM BUSSOM! MUWAHAHAHAHA - Before I end this post I would like to remind you that anyone who uses capitals dramatically is a "capital whore" and should eat shit for the rest of their pathetic life. Amen

Hmmm.....fishy indeed?

Tomorrow can't come soon enough so that the endless debaters and conspiracy theorists can be silenced, one way or the other.

depends. on the moon it'll be the 30th in 5 days, we can still argue. (... oo ...)

Maybe they lost the Gold Disc... Being a personality who likes to take risks, Gabe only made one official Gold CD where the game can be found.... He lost the game and ONLY I know that it is stuck between his undershorts and he can't get it out... He's too embarassed to ask for help actually... Oh Gabe does the madness ever end? - hmmm. wierd.

did i ever mention that this thread is cookin? Oh yeah... Look at all these new posts! Anyways, at least I'm grossing someone out eh?

Originally posted by dfsilent
The damn janitor for Valve accidently deleted the game while messing around near the company's backup server.... Damn him I say - with his broom and confident smirk... Damn him.

That janitor killed my parents.
so i ate his.
and now we are even.
but not for long....
his day will come...

Back