Soo...what should I do with these bunnies?

It's sad you're giving them away, I'd want to keep them myself :E

Ah well, tis a good thing to do :)

And Shadowlands, if you presist to do nothing but post inane rubbish, I shall warn thee

Shadowlands5325 said:
Oh no use the Amber ALERT!!!

For some reason I Can't edit but I when I said that I mean't it as sarcasm.

Right the system goes:

Good behavior -> 1 warning for bad behavior -> if bad behavior continues -> ban of a certain length of time depending on offence.

ComradeBadger said:
Right the system goes:

Good behavior -> 1 warning for bad behavior -> if bad behavior continues -> ban of a certain length of time depending on offence.

Oh this is completely gay. Bad behavior? Right now I am trying to be respectful. But whatever floats your boat. I am just gonna go back to my place now House of flames you know where I am at if you wanna yell at me there come there. We don't banned people for being assholes over there no matter what the circumstances. This may sound like I am dissing your site but its not. Take it as you will.

Well they're gone. We decided not to give them away...but to go by the 3-man slingshot method.

For a while though, we thought they were loose in the apartment but my roomate was just messing with us, they were both in his front shirt pocket and we didn't even notice.

My friend drove them to some animal shelter a little bit ago...so no more furry little critters in the apartment.

You should´t tocuh wild animals when the mother feel the smell of human on them she will abandon them.

Shadowlands5325 said:
Oh this is completely gay. Bad behavior? Right now I am trying to be respectful. But whatever floats your boat. I am just gonna go back to my place now House of flames you know where I am at if you wanna yell at me there come there. We don't banned people for being assholes over there no matter what the circumstances. This may sound like I am dissing your site but its not. Take it as you will.
Strike 1.

Rule #1: Acting tough about eating them does NOT make your penis any bigger, nor does it make you more popular in any sort of way.

So shut the f*ck up with the 'eat them' comments, it just pisses people off and makes you look like an asshat.

She's quality :D

Really lovely creature.. understands commands like stay and comes when you call her name :) (or rabsy-roo)

PvtRyan said:
Rule #1: Acting tough about eating them does NOT make your penis any bigger, nor does it make you more popular in any sort of way.

So shut the f*ck up with the 'eat them' comments, it just pisses people off and makes you look like an asshat.
Uhhh.. You know they are just being funny... Well, they are now, I dont know about the first time it was suggested.

Who the hell said they were cool because they ate bunnies?

Here's how it works around here, you LEAVE the thread with an attitude, not ENTER with one.

Wow, I just made that up.. I like it. :)

Oh, and my sister has a bunny, kinda chubby, lol SO CUTE!!
And she doesn't hop, she walks... lol

EDIT: Omfg badger... That is the cutest thing ever.. You are so lucky!

My little sister had a Sooty Dwarf Lop named Smudge; highly trained and dedicated rabbit. Lived in a hutch/run combo my dad made for her (god, feels like a decade ago... oh wait. Good reason for that...) She had paper in the living room, which she could use to relieve herself, and if you shouted "paper!" at her she'd rush straight to her corner by the fireplace.

She scratched people when young, but purely by accident- the only person she ever bit in her entire life was my dad. On his arse, when he was lying on the carpet watching TV. :eek: Talk about mixed reactions...

:imu: END OF BUNNY NOSTALGIA :imu:

Rabbits rock. My mum had a rabbit who lived for 14 years. I bet that's close to the record. As for the wild bunnies- I suppose sending them to the animal sanctuary was the best choice.

Heh my sister used to have a rabbit, it would run arund the house leaving its shit pellets everywhere, fortunately we wouldnt have to clean it up as my dog took care of that. we had to get rid of him/her because we couldnt train it. was pretty cool tho. my one cat would ambush it.

The DemonWithin said:
Heh my sister used to have a rabbit, it would run arund the house leaving its shit pellets everywhere, fortunately we wouldnt have to clean it up as my dog took care of that. we had to get rid of him/her because we couldnt train it. was pretty cool tho. my one cat would ambush it.

Heh I hope your dog is ok, it's not really healthy to eat poop.

touching story :)
keep them and take care of the little guys!!
come on.. u know u don't have the heart to release them into the wild :p :imu:

PvtRyan said:

Have you ever tried rabbit? Its actually quite nice, although it can be tough and a little gamy. The notion of people thinking their willy will grow from saying that is rather silly :) I know what you meant though, but they were just trying to make some "dark" jokes.

If you undercook rabbit a little bit it can be like a really rare steak, but it actually does taste like chicken.

But I say keep the rabbits and raise them as your own, give em cool names like Lambda and Gordon or something.

Im thining they might be too little, but my rabbit LOVED unsalted shelled penuts.

The like to chew the shell.

Really though, get them some rabbit food, or possibly formula. They could still need milk. I don't know if they make anything like rabbit formula, but I think there are some generic forulas for animals out there.

Try Tigers Milk (not literaly, its a brand).

JFry said:
Heh I hope your dog is ok, it's not really healthy to eat poop.

Dogs eat poop all the time. Thats why I don't like them......they're ****ing idiots... :angry:

Fender357 said:
Dogs eat poop all the time. Thats why I don't like them......they're ****ing idiots... :angry:
yeah =\

I was at a friends house, and he has some cats and a dog. I looked at the litter box, and there was 'stuff' in there. the dog goes there, then when he leaves its not there anymore...

Put them between two pieces of bread and eat them like a sandwhich :D

Back