Soon...

SaiboT

Reaction score
is when we will get the HL2 vids back on Steam accompanied with the remaining 3 like promised. YAY, at least we will have something.
Soon.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 12:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Steam related question, not a problem!

Hi Erik, I just have one quick question related to Steam. No, it's not a problem, Steam is running fine now like I knew it would.
I am just wondering when you all are going to release the last 3 HL2 vids and put all the HL2 vids back on Steam?
Thanks.

50.000 years is in astronomical terms "soon"

Originally posted by commando
well SOON to VALVE means weeks or months

Exactly right. He should have been a hell of a lot more specific than that. Like one week, two weeks, three weeks, etc.

And if he doesn't know, then he should say, "I don't know".

So I wouldn't get my hopes up over his one word, "Soon", answer.

What does "good" mean?
Webster's thesaurus doesn't have it...

Originally posted by D00M
Exactly right. He should have been a hell of a lot more specific than that. Like one week, two weeks, three weeks, etc.

He could've been an ass and not responded at all.. Give the man some credit for replying.

Originally posted by D00M

quit bitching, valve have more on their minds to worry about other than releasing vids for you. be thankful that you atleast got a "soon".

Originally posted by av2k
quit bitching, valve have more on their minds to worry about other than releasing vids for you. be thankful that you atleast got a "soon".

I'm not bitching. I'm just saying that the word "Soon" doesn't really mean anything.

Heh, I wouldn't take that so seriously. George Broussard said 'soon' for DNF 2 years ago.

These 3 VIDS are totaly new ? Like some new monsters or things like that :D

And FFS when is SOON ?!

Originally posted by Theman2k
These 3 VIDS are totaly new ? Like some new monsters or things like that :D

And FFS when is SOON ?!

No they're the parts of the E3 vid that haven't been released in Bink format yet. Strider, Buggy, and the Tech Demo.

cool.. cant wait to see buggy in full detail :)

Originally posted by alco
Heh, I wouldn't take that so seriously. George Broussard said 'soon' for DNF 2 years ago.

Heh heh...you beat me to it. :)

Originally posted by spitcodfry
No they're the parts of the E3 vid that haven't been released in Bink format yet. Strider, Buggy, and the Tech Demo.

Oh , not so much :<

I am waiting ages for some NEW media on HL2 :<<<

If Valve will give me 3 PICS of new monsters (In-Game) I can wait till the game get's out :>

Cool those bink videos are amazing. I have the whole e3 then all the bink videos to because they just look so good. They make me wanna go out and buy a new vid card just like the e3 video did in July.

OMG, PEOPLE!!!! PROBABLY THE BIGGEST LEAK OF ANYTHING HAS JUST HAPPENED TO THIS POOR, DEFENSE-LESS COMPANY THANKS TO A DUMB F*** SCRIPT KIDDIE, AND ALL U CAN THINK ABOUT ARE MOVIES THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!? HAVE SOME PITY FOR THESE PEOPLE, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE GONNA LOOSE?!? THE SOURCE WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE RE-WRITTEN 9not entirely) CAUSE OF A DUM A-HOLE!!! QUIT YOUR BITCHING ABOUT VIDEOS!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
......... I'm sorry... i had to do it... there are so many n00bs and whiners on this board... i'll be good from now on...

Chill out man. We don't really care about the leak. We just want the game.

Originally posted by blag
Chill out man. We don't really care about the leak. We just want the game.

well... that just makes a tear roll down my eye... CAUSE U AIN'T GETTING IT FOR A WHILE! wanna know why... CAUSE OF THIS LEAK!!!!
so... u care now?

You are assuming that because of the leak it will be delayed...

Don't assume, it only makes an ass out of you and me.

hey hunter i pmed you about your 3dmark scores......check it out.

You know a company's communication skills are pretty poor when their customers get overly excited about vague, single word responses.

if they delay game they risk alot and if they would release it in november i'm sure all the people who would of bought it(if not more than before the leak) will buy it and valve will be a happy company again.....lets hope....

Yep, it's pretty sad. But little strands of hope are all that keep some people going.

Originally posted by thehunter1320
OMG, PEOPLE!!!! PROBABLY THE BIGGEST LEAK OF ANYTHING HAS JUST HAPPENED TO THIS POOR, DEFENSE-LESS COMPANY THANKS TO A DUMB F*** SCRIPT KIDDIE, AND ALL U CAN THINK ABOUT ARE MOVIES THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!? HAVE SOME PITY FOR THESE PEOPLE, DO U KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE GONNA LOOSE?!? THE SOURCE WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE RE-WRITTEN 9not entirely) CAUSE OF A DUM A-HOLE!!! QUIT YOUR BITCHING ABOUT VIDEOS!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
......... I'm sorry... i had to do it... there are so many n00bs and whiners on this board... i'll be good from now on...

Guess what...? its never coming out too bad so sad....Sh!t happens..I personally think those Jailbirds were Masterminds...Look at what they have done....everybody is freakin out an cryin just like they wanted....KUDOS...but I have the Code an don't have a clue what to do with it...so maybe I'm smarter than they were by being dumb....like you')

lmao, anyone notice how emails from valve always complie to one word lol!

Ah, there good guys really :D

Back