Soon...

Would silver not be better? I mean most matt black weapons have dull non-reflective surfaces. Looks good none the less.

Nice looking shotgun but I can't help but think it loses something in the translation to gif...

First off, excellent job on the skins. I don't play HL2DM much, and i wont be playing HL2 SP again for a few months at least, so i wont be using them. But an excellent job nonetheless, especially on the black and yellow one.

Now, I'm absolutely sick of the flaming ppl get when they make a skin. If you don't like the skin, leave constructive criticism. Tell him what he could do better next time, or how to improve on this one. You have no right to go off and flame him for no reason, that you don't like it or "j3w suxorz, and j00r sk1nz R tat 0f 4 r3tr4d1!!shift!12".

If you can't skin yourself, then keep it to yourself about how easy is, or how easily anyone could do it.

Nice job again,
DreadLord

Nice, finally I see some people playing around with shaders.

I am surprised though, that nobody so far has written a GOLD shader :)

Will this skin replace one of the current skins or will it be extra? And if its the latter, what will the other players see?

It replaces the combine elite, and other players will see whatever skins they have. You, however, will see this one on every player using the elite model.

Back