Sorry i don't know who's Nvidia any more ...

Theman2k

Reaction score
Since i got my Radeon 9800 XT 256 MB from ASUS , i just want to forget Nvidia for good !

The GF FX 5900 ULTRA 256 MB was total shit against the XT.

Long live ATI !!!

ATI i love you !!!!!!

For me ? Only ATI :)

When I were a lad, I remember when anyone saying that would be laughed at. How soon we forget ATI's driver issues and incompatibilities. I wonder if people will forget nVidia's mistakes just as quickly (though after seeing their "l33t" competition I somehow doubt that'll happen now ;))

Originally posted by Fenric1138
When I were a lad, I remember when anyone saying that would be laughed at. How soon we forget ATI's driver issues and incompatibilities. I wonder if people will forget nVidia's mistakes just as quickly (though after seeing their "l33t" competition I somehow doubt that'll happen now ;))

Fenric, we know you entered the "1337357 f4n c0n7357!!!1111" Don't try and hide it!

Originally posted by Shuzer
Fenric, we know you entered the "1337357 f4n c0n7357!!!1111" Don't try and hide it!

Too bad that little korean kid beat him.

Originally posted by Theman2k
Since i got my Radeon 9800 XT 256 MB from ASUS , i just want to forget Nvidia for good !

Long live ATI !!!

ATI i love you !!!!!!

:)

so that XT is pretty good i guess? ill take note of that.....

i remember when ATI just sucked....those were the good old days.

Originally posted by Naft
so that XT is pretty good i guess? ill take note of that.....

i remember when ATI just sucked....those were the good old days.

Hey, anyone know when the new Voodoo card is comming out? Those are the shit!

LoL? VooDoo... arent they down for good? i thought they went out of bussines after their Voodoo 5 series...
Anyone got any links? but i'll doubt that they could stand up against Either Nvidia or ATI...

Originally posted by Theman2k

Long live ATI !!!

ATI i love you !!!!!!

You swapped out a 5900 ultra for a 9800XT? How much was the performance increase?
Describe please.

Originally posted by |SwE|FishStick
LoL? VooDoo... arent they down for good? i thought they went out of bussines after their Voodoo 5 series...
Anyone got any links? but i'll doubt that they could stand up against Either Nvidia or ATI...

I think he was just kidding around.:LOL:

Wow. ATis support for linux sucks big hairy bull balls. There is no way Ill get another Ati card. Nvidia only. :)

I swapped a 5900ultra for a 9800pro. The 9800pro didn't hit the top FPS that the 5900ultra did, though they were almost neck and neck. What the 9800pro did was keep very consistant framerates, whereas the 5900ultra tended to fluctuate in scenes with alot of action going on. The 9800pro is also very playable using AA and AF at high resolutions. The 5900ultra's frames would dip so low using AA and AF, I couldn't even use them at 1024x768.

Note that I am no fanboy. I've owned both ATi and nVidia cards. I just go with the best at any given time.

FX owners are going to get a good kick in the balls when they boot up HL2.

Now nvidia has the Call of Duty Bundle that might make them get up there.

Originally posted by Pitt-Bull
Now nvidia has the Call of Duty Bundle that might make them get up there.

The problem with that deal is that Call of Duty runs well on even two year old cards. Who needs a 5950ultra to play CoD when it run great on a GF3?

Originally posted by iamironsam
I swapped a 5900ultra for a 9800pro. The 9800pro didn't hit the top FPS that the 5900ultra did, though they were almost neck and neck. What the 9800pro did was keep very consistant framerates, whereas the 5900ultra tended to fluctuate in scenes with alot of action going on. The 9800pro is also very playable using AA and AF at high resolutions. The 5900ultra's frames would dip so low using AA and AF, I couldn't even use them at 1024x768.

Note that I am no fanboy. I've owned both ATi and nVidia cards. I just go with the best at any given time.

Thanks for the informative reply. I was wondering about that.

And yeah, i'm not a loyal customer for either company, i'll just buy whatever's best.

Back