Sos

Ninja_Gaiden

Reaction score
hey guys I have a problem with BF2, when I finish installing BF2 and click the icon to play the game start but when I try to chose to play in singal mode or multplayer my computer stops I cant do anything except restarting it I dont know why so if some one have the same problem and solve it, he can tell me what should I do????????????????

Do you have a firewall? If you do, make sure its allowed BF2 to access the internet. Mine made mine crash when it wasn't allowed.

Login servers are still down right now I think.

Ren.182 said:
Do you have a firewall? If you do, make sure its allowed BF2 to access the internet. Mine made mine crash when it wasn't allowed.

I had allowed it to access the internet but nothing changed

Pesmerga said:
Don't bother, login servers are down atm.

No they're not.

I was playing with my friend just a few hours ago, and we even had a hard time finding an open server.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /vader

Pesmerga said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /vader
I hate you..

Anyway, I was playing with my friend bryanf445 about 20 minutes ago. So it looks as though the Account Servers are up and running. Also, I am not 100% sure, but you could reinstall the 2nd patch as that helped me when I reinstalled that. I didn't feel like uninstalling and reinstalling this game so I figured why not try to reinstall the v1.02 patch and viola, it worked.

I reinstall it but its stops when I try to join a server singal player or multplayer

Back