Soup Nazi Appeal?

Do you watch the Soup Nazi episode whenever it's on?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Obligitory dumb answer.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm watching TV today, and Seinfeld comes on. The soup nazi episode! I go to my brother's room(who lives with me), and tell him "Soup Nazi episode is on!"

He responds to me positively, and stops playing his console game and switches to the soup nazi episode, just like me. I don't know what it is... but the lure of this episode is amazing with me! Is anybody else as fanatical about the soup nazi and watch it whenever it comes on? I think i'm just pathetic! lol.

No soup for you.........

It was bound to be said. :|

My uncle had a run in with a real life situation like this.. about soup.

He'd bought some eggdrop soup at a Chinese restaurant and came to pick it up. But the shifts change as he was waiting, so the new desk person that came in thought he was taking the appetizer soup out in a cup. He kept screaming, loudly "YOU MAY NOT TAKE EGG DROP SOUP!!!" in a very thick Asian accent, and said the same thing repeatedly as my uncle argued with him. Hillarious.

I watch it ever time its on, best seinfeld ever.

I always preferred Larry Sanders to Seinfeld but yeah thats one of the classic episodes :)

is that episode where George pretend to be a O'neil,and the real O'neil is a nazi?

<RJMC> said:
is that episode where George pretend to be a O'neil,and the real O'neil is a nazi?
No! No Soup For You!

I used to love Seinfeld. Now I f'n hate 'em. They're so selfish and lacking in character.

f|uke said:
No! No Soup For You!

I used to love Seinfeld. Now I f'n hate 'em. They're so selfish and lacking in character.

Hah, they're hilarious if you don't take them seriously

I love how the guy the episode was based on tried to sue them.

Raziaar said:
Hmm. I'm watching TV today, and Seinfeld comes on. The soup nazi episode! I go to my brother's room(who lives with me), and tell him "Soup Nazi episode is on!"

He responds to me positively, and stops playing his console game and switches to the soup nazi episode, just like me. I don't know what it is... but the lure of this episode is amazing with me! Is anybody else as fanatical about the soup nazi and watch it whenever it comes on? I think i'm just pathetic! lol.

heh
classic episode ;)
i wish Seinfeld hadn't ended...even in its latter years, Seinfeld was hilareous.. oh well.. all good things come to an end.

Back