Source Paintball

I think it has been a while since an update was posted here, and well we have one. The Bob Long Intimidator.

Just for those who want to know our site and forums can be reached here.
Source Paintball

Were still in great need of staff, let us know what you can do to help!

sweet those models look good but also reasonably easy texturing i would find difficult however

Does anyone know when this mod is releaced????? I play paintball in real life and i wanna play it on comp 2!!!

It won't be done till its done however wer'e trying to work up a beta. Seeing as we still need some staff to help us specificly coders, UVW unwrappers, and texture artist that could be a while.

paintball is fun, but the first digital paint ball wasnt very good, it was extremely hard to aim because of the way paintballs curve, and the models just looked funky, hopefully yours will be much better.

I can't verify this yet, but I belive this mod has been abandoned. Could be permanatly or temporary but from what I see it was becuase of lack of staff and intrest. This could turn around if only we can get some volunteers to help us out.

i will voulentier and do it for free but im just some 14 year old nerd so i dont know how much i could do
but...im reading up on c++ and im gona get maya unlimited soon...(academic version[only $400]) and that would be in like 2 months
but after i finish reading up on c++ im gona read up on opengl
...anyways i can model some stuff when i get maya

maya is very complicated and hard to learn, i would try 3ds max and xsi mod tool also, b4 buying stuff, just to see which one you like best.

yeah well i used a free program before called gmax from discreet and got pretty good with that then i downloaded the free maya demo thing "personal learning edition" and i learned some stuff with that but im gona read all the tutorials when i get it and im getting a book with it, but i can model pretty well. In GMax i learned all about modeling and inverse kinematics so im pretty good with that. Well not that im saying that im "good" with any of the stuff, i just dont suck.

Unfortunatly the mod has been closed, I now work with Xtreme Paintball as their modeler. Thankyou for your wanting to help.