Source SDK on Steam update history

Its Released Hammer Yeah1^^^^^^^ Omg !!!!!1111
but WHERE? :LOL:

pixartist said:
Its Released Hammer Yeah1^^^^^^^ Omg !!!!!1111
but WHERE? :LOL:

I was asking the same question... And, what can we do with it? We have to wait until HL2 is released... darn...

eiric said:
I was asking the same question... And, what can we do with it? We have to wait until HL2 is released... darn...
who says that?

It might be the changelog for the upcoming patch tonight since it's dated 5th November.

The date suggests it's being released soon, as in hours. :)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sry for the spam, but hammer was my second most anticipated thing !!

FISKER_Q said:
Nah you could make maps for CS:S :D

Really? Oh man my weekend is saved! Gonna go buy me a cigarr. =) Hopefully I can make a CSS map later tonight then?

Well hey at least they're releasing it today (maybe)

I'm sure we'll have a few maps out before long :D

Great find man

*gasp* I hope that this is true! :)!

How did you find this by the way?

tahts cool i hope that means Militia is coming back soon

documentation is very important, i hope its the full documentation, only realing compiling ools worries me about exporters for alternative software to xsi. me hopes

Xrenity said:
Great news. Release within hours I guess :D

Damn, yesterday I told my girlfriend that I wouldn't stay up to late... Went to bet at 03:30 AM... I guess it will be worse tonight... =)

eiric said:
Damn, yesterday I told my girlfriend that I wouldn't stay up to late... Went to bet at 03:30 AM... I guess it will be worse tonight... =)

oh noo it's friday...i have to go out :E well perhaps ill make a modding friday and stay if the sdk comes soon

If it doesnt come today it wont be coming tomarrow....

Does valve work on weekends? They havent ever released anything on one.

Matter of fact the damn internet seems to almost shut off on the weekends. No need to check any site on the weekends.

pixartist said:
oh noo it's friday...i have to go out :E well perhaps ill make a modding friday and stay if the sdk comes soon

Yea, I was planing on smoking a cigarr and drinking some small stuff... And I can do that at home. =)

That's some VERY good news :D

I can't wait to start mapping with physics and all, making my own house :)

However: Is it gonna be a public release, or just for people who pre-ordered hl2? :O

I hope public..cause I want to have a box when i buy hl2, so I won't buy it in steam.

good god, indeed, i hope so much this is true! wow, hammer. You know, i like HL2 the most, but i especially like the loads of SP & MP mods they're gonna be made on the source engine. Half 2005 : map C:\Program Files\Valve\HL2 will be like 9GB :)

Well, sweden is like 9 hours before Valve right? So it's half past six here so it must be like half past nine there. I guess they have like 8 hours to release it before the weekend....

EDIT: Like, look how many "like" I wrote... That's like... retarded... =)

looks like they getting ready to release the SDK since the put the " Tools Menu " in Steam i think we will see it today :D

gess new tools section in steam
gone get something extra :)

eiric said:
Well, sweden is like 9 hours before Valve right? So it's half past six here so it must be like half past nine there. I guess they have like 8 hours to release it before the weekend....

EDIT: Like, look how many "like" I wrote... That's like... retarded... =)
these many likes are like i like to do it too...like often...you know like...LIKE!

When this comes out, do I have to restart Steam to get the update?

pixartist said:
these many likes are like i like to do it too...like often...you know like...LIKE!

Like, I get you! I totally like what you're saying. =)

Lemonking said:
Morgenstern erscheine auf das Anglitz meine wirf ein warmes licht auf mein Ungesicht

ehm...what's ungesicht?
the sentence makes no sense to me :E

I think 'Ungesicht' means 'face'. Or was that 'Angesicht'? :angel:

I only learned dutch for two years, each time 3 hours :)

eiric said:
Yea, I was planing on smoking a cigarr and drinking some small stuff... And I can do that at home. =)
do you have a beard?

flupke said:
I think 'Ungesicht' means 'face'. Or was that 'Angesicht'? :angel:

I only learned dutch for two years, each time 3 hours :)
You're talking German now :p
In Dutch face is 'gezicht'

Back