Space Marine

eyesore

Reaction score
a space marine, how orignal right? space armor and everything. never been done before! Anyway, here he is, Jax. No real detail yet, just roughing out the basic form of him. nothing to special ATM.
jax.jpg

looks pretty good. Just keep going and dont forget the little nooks and crannys that give it detail.

not bad, even better if u consider the fact that its really low poly how many polys is it? seems real low at least in the body

It looks to be building up. Keep it going. Its still in the very early stages so I won't comment yet :D

wow.... great low, low poly model start... but i'm sure you'll add detials.

the form looks good so far.

If its suppose to be a Games-Workshop Space Marine, then you are WAAY off :p
But I doubt it is...

I think it looks nice a low poly :)

Looks a bit like a terran marine guy from Starcraft. Good start :)

Games Workshop are a war-gaming company. The also make models, or at least their "Citadel Miniatures" subsidiary does. The Warhammer games are table-top battle games played with dice, rulers, templates and the aforementioned miniatures.

dude brian that sounded like it came outta the dictionary :p and nice start, it'll turn out pretty :)

feener said:
very nice eyesore wot program u using?
it looks like he's using maya.. and it looks more like a motocross racer than a starcraft or warhammer space marine, imo.. maybe he can be a "space motocross racer".. like on the moon or something? i bet you could get some pretty sick air on the moon!! ..

Back