Spiders are bloody nasty and I want to kill them all

I don't have a basement and I never mentioned anything about me sleeping in that post. Plus spiders can fall or use webbing to reach beds from the ceiling and they can also climb up the sides of beds or the bed posts to reach you , thus ruling out any excuses such as "they can not reach your sleeping area stupid."

I rest my case.

Its called sarcasm and the topic was about eating spiders whilst sleeping, but as you made a good point about spiders accessing a person's sleeping area by other means of the floor, the post is no longer in need of discussion.

Even though I still think its highly ludicrous.

:)

spidermunch0iq.th.jpg

The long legged small body spiders have been progressively getting bigger. Today I come home for the weekend and there's the 2 biggest ****ers I've seen yet in the basement bathroom. Didn't even see the one next the door till i tried to leave. They were retarded so vacuuming was easy. But damn these fags have to stop growing.

mech your just making it worse man.

who cares anyway. if you dont notice it it doesn't matter right?
its not like they're gonna eat your insides.

I remember watching this video where they interviewed hobos, and one was like-

"The Cockroaches, they bite you when you sleep... even crawl in yur mouth too cuz its the only warm place out here, rats do it too.. gotta pull um out"

Creepy lol

And what is their evidence for it not being possible aside from them saying its not? They have none. I have personally seen my dog eat a fly in her sleep so why won't it be possible for a human to eat a spider?
You know, there's a list of sources at the bottom of the page.

I remember watching this video where they interviewed hobos, and one was like-

"The Cockroaches, they bite you when you sleep... even crawl in yur mouth too cuz its the only warm place out here, rats do it too.. gotta pull um out"

Creepy lol

I lol'd :LOL:
/me googles for this video

On the subject of hobos we have a resident hobo who has his own facebook group.

Its labeled under pets. There was even an article in a local newspaper having a hissy fit about it.

It gave me a laugh

Back