Spies walk among us

CptStern said:
have you guys seen that gothic game! wow!!

*whew* good thing I didnt take my cyanide pill yet,my plan is still working :LOL: my nazi german game producer masters will be pleased MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Buy Psychonauts
Did you know that Psychonauts is a really good game? Buy Psychonauts It's pretty good. Buy Psychonauts Have you guys played it yet? Buy Psychonauts

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, it was supposed to be subtle?

Yes, I promote EA games with a team of 20 people with proxies, infiltrating every gaming forum in the world. Except Japanese message boards. Nobody knows how to speak japanese.

Even the Japanese. They just speak piglatin with reeeally thick fake accents. No one quite knows why.

I don't need to get payed to constantly carp on about Darwinia and Hostile Waters!

It's worse in reality. You walk down the street and pass 2 people who are talking about a REALLY COOL movie, or listening to an ipod saying "Yeah BANd x is fantastic". Paid by corporations to market. You ever been a bar with a hot girl buying you and your friends a specific brand of alcohol over and over? Corporate marketing whore, smash the bottle in her face next time. SMASH IT.

And yes stern is right it happens a lot on forums. Everytime i see someone praise Doom 3 i just ignore as a an id software marketing spy.

kirovman said:
That's a load of crap.... BUY DOOM3.
I mean honestly, are they going to put subliminal messages in everywhere? People won't notice?
SMOKE MORE MARLBOROUGHS.

hehehehe that made me lol

now shut up and pick up Need For Speed:Most Wanted biatch

Seriously though, buy Psychonauts. It's good for your mind.

Mr-Fusion said:
It's worse in reality. You walk down the street and pass 2 people who are talking about a REALLY COOL movie, or listening to an ipod saying "Yeah BANd x is fantastic". Paid by corporations to market. You ever been a bar with a hot girl buying you and your friends a specific brand of alcohol over and over? Corporate marketing whore, smash the bottle in her face next time. SMASH IT.

And yes stern is right it happens a lot on forums. Everytime i see someone praise Doom 3 i just ignore as a an id software marketing spy.
You actually walk down the street and hear that?

Doom 3 is good. I must work for ID.

Guys have you checked out the new Uwe Bowell movie!

It's reallllly great!

theSteven said:
You actually walk down the street and hear that?

Doom 3 is good. I must work for ID.

Its true to an extent...

There was this amazingly (like nothing i've ever seen :O :p) hot girl at my old school in sixth form. She was paid by companies to wear their clothes on a daily basis. And she got the clothes for free.

Did I mention she was HOT! :eek: :p

Back