Splinter Cell 4 Announced

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announces Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® 4 (working title), the next masterpiece in the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® series. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® 4 will be available in Spring 2006 for current and next generation consoles as well as for PC.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® 4 will thrust players into a new breed of game play that promises to innovate and revolutionize the Splinter Cell® franchise. Ubisoft is taking the saga of Sam Fisher into entirely new territory, expanding the story and depth of his character.

http://wire.ign.com/articles/655/655885p1.html

yay...

Yeah there is a pretty good little trailer for it too on fileplanet.

:cheers: Hell yeah, Splinter Cell 3 rocked ass. Can't wait for this up coming one.

I swear, tom clancy releases a splinter cell every week or something. But I'm looking forward to play this game.

i can't wait to find out what that guard is using that helped him know Sam was there

I can't wait to find out why the guard just let Sam go after he clearly could have killed/incapacitated him or sounded the alarm. Oh, and why Sam looks like Telly Savalas now :p.

I'm not impressed with the footage really. I have loved these games for years now, but this was barely a tease. What's gameplay? What's in-game assets? Ugh. I seriously doubt the game will let me down, but the X05 trailer sure did.

I hope those who are making Splinter Cell 4 are the same team who made the first and third game. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow was crap.

.. Yeah.. They have 150 developers on the team instead of the ussual 20-40.

Did anybody notice thats there is Two Spys ? , the first one which that guard saw , and the second one ( Sam maybe ) was behind him...

DigiQ8 said:
Did anybody notice thats there is Two Spys ? , the first one which that guard saw , and the second one ( Sam maybe ) was behind him...

first one is sam, second one is bald. I think this is a hint toward extended cooperative game, or maybe the spy vs. mercanary...

as for what made the guard aware of sam, I would guess some sort of directional sound detector ala dystopia.

How could the first one be Sam? Look at how young that fellow is, that can't be Sam.

The second one could be Sam, when he's like 70, he's balded out.

Oh, wait none are Sam, hello. They mentioned that this was a showcase of the multiplayer of Splinter Cell 4. When have they let us play as Sam in multiplayer?

ailevation said:
How could the first one be Sam? Look at how young that fellow is, that can't be Sam.

The second one could be Sam, when he's like 70, he's balded out.

Oh, wait none are Sam, hello. They mentioned that this was a showcase of the multiplayer of Splinter Cell 4. When have they let us play as Sam in multiplayer?
damn, i thought we'll see a sam partner

I think the second one is Sam. Oh well I couldn't care less. If they don't fix Co-op for PC, then I don't plan on buying SC4.

after splinter Cell Chaos theory, I CANNOT wait for the next installment. man that game rocked, I liked the others but, SC:CT was absolutely awesome.

Back