Splinter cell?

Espionage

Reaction score
A game what I really enjoyed along time ago on the PS2. My PC was never able to handle the Splinter cell series, until I’ve recently just upgraded my PC.

So I'm wondering, what’s the best Splinter cell game to buy on the PC?

That has a good CO-OP mode, good community etc?

I'm guessing Chaos Theory?

I really like Chaos Theory.

I didn't really play it much multiplayer though. Coop was fun but too short.

I don't do the multiplayer because I hate games that have only a couple players(in this case max 4) total.

I prefer games with anywhere from 32 on up.

Depends on exactly how much you upgraded your PC...

I suggest trying a demo for Pandora Tommorow & Chaos Theory... they both have MP.

Chaos Theory's the more technologically advanced SC... so you'll need a fairly modern PC to run it decently.

Depends on exactly how much you upgraded your PC...

I suggest trying a demo for Pandora Tommorow & Chaos Theory... they both have MP.

Chaos Theory's the more technologically advanced SC... so you'll need a fairly modern PC to run it decently.

P4 3.20ghz

512mb ram

ASUS Geforce 6800 N6800 512mb AGP 8X

A game what I really enjoyed along time ago on the PS2. My PC was never able to handle the Splinter cell series, until I’ve recently just upgraded my PC.

So I'm wondering, what’s the best Splinter cell game to buy on the PC?

That has a good CO-OP mode, good community etc?

I'm guessing Chaos Theory?

last one is Chaos Theory, its the best *excellent graphics and new gameplay elements). :cheers:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for sure.

As long as you mean SCCT :dozey:

That's what I mean... I'm not like the other people here who have hidden meaning. I'm working at reinstalling it to my computer, since I formatted.

All the people who have said Chaos Theory are right on the money. Loads of fun and it looks great!

I think the multiplayer in the SC series is kickass. I played the shit out of Pandora Tomorrow on Xbox and if I end up buying a 360 I'll definitely pick up Double Agent.

Is there a coop mode map editor for the PC version of chaos theory?

Back