[SPOILER]---------has anyone figured out how to get the Organic Gravity Gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfunction

Reaction score
I've seen threads on the topic of people getting the gun through the console at any time, but I haven't really seen an answer saying yes you can, and then explaining how.

So, has anyone done it yet?

Way to go putting the spoiler in the title of the damn thread. Putting 'spoiler' in there doesn't really help if three words afterwards you spoil them anyway...

He put a large space before it though. If I hadent beat the game, I wouldent have read past the space. "Hmmm... 'Spoiler', and then a huge space... maybe I shouldent read the rest of that". It's called "common sence".

Anyway, no, we havent found out how to get it from the console.

WhiteZero said:
He put a large space before it though. If I hadent beat the game, I wouldent have read past the space. It's called "common sence".
It's called 'some of us read more than one word at a time'. People don't read by tracing each word out with their fingers and stopping if it says 'spoiler'. This is why we have spoiler tags, and don't just say 'stop reading now and carry on two lines down'.

sv_cheats 1
map d3_citadel_03
changelevel (level name here, tbh)
give weapon_physcannon

Well, sorry guys, I just didn't think it was fit to be in the Singleplayer Discussion forum. If there's any way to edit the title, does someone want to tell me? I can't see it. Maybe a mod can?

Yeah, you'll have to wait for a mod.

And anything that has spoilers about HL2 storyline, ending and so on belongs in the SP spoiler forum.

Mods - please ban the moron who created this thread. There's no place for someone so hugely stupid on this forum.

Iconoclast said:
Mods - please ban the moron who created this thread. There's no place for someone so hugely stupid on this forum.
Shoot yourself. I'm pretty sure everyone knew there was a superior gravity gun in the game.

MiccyNarc said:
Shoot yourself. I'm pretty sure everyone knew there was a superior gravity gun in the game.

I knoew there was n improved gravity gun after being spoiled, and yes it bothered me quite a bit.

Iconoclast said:

theres no need to flame him he did nothing wrong. i for one also want to know how to get that certain weapon.

he put a spoiler in a thread title.. in the general forum... that is a wrong thing to do.

Well, look at the bright side, you don't know what that gun does specifically, nor where do you get it or what to do with it.

You guys can stop trying to defend me. I made a stupid mistake. Sorry to anyone who was spoiled, and once again, if I could edit it, I would, but for now, let the thread die so no others will see it.

Automatic Kafka said:
Didnt work.

You have to wait until the super physcannon is created and dropped. After you pick it up then you can change levels.

There is no cheat for directly achieving the Organic Gravitygun as i know, but i guess there is some commands you can use that changes the normal gravitygun to the organic one. If not, i'd be surprised. The console should have access to every function and event in the game, even the function that makes the gravitygun organic, in the citadel...
By the way, it's map d3_citadel_04.

The game has been out for ages, I wouldn't really call it a spoiler anymore... ANYONE with comon sense would know that there might be spoilers in a HALF-LIFE 2 forums for HALF-LIFE2 ESPECIALLY in the singleplayer section.

Sheesh.

MaxiKana said:
The game has been out for ages, I wouldn't really call it a spoiler anymore... ANYONE with comon sense would know that there might be spoilers in a HALF-LIFE 2 forums for HALF-LIFE2 ESPECIALLY in the singleplayer section.

Sheesh.

QFT.

6char

MaxiKana said:
The game has been out for ages, I wouldn't really call it a spoiler anymore...
This thread was started in november 2004 and some necropheliac dug it up.

Reaktor4 said:
This thread was started in november 2004 and some necropheliac dug it up.

on his first post...

yeah i used to do the same, where i would go about 50 pages back and post in a thread 3 years old..

www.google.com

search with google for screenshots.

Anyways, achieving the Organic Gravitygun with the console should, as i said, be possible, since the console is a direct interface to the source engine itself. However, i don't know how to obtain those commands, since i do not know the source-engine or its source-code. It may also require a series of advanced commands to achieve it, since it's connected to events and special functions in the game.

This thread is from the distant past, its known how to do this cheat now very easily. Search the forum for it, if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back