*spoilers* Matrix Revolutions *spoilers*

thats not the way the wachowski brothers thought about it i think...

Agent Smith is Satan (the devil) made by the matrix... just like Neo (Jesus Christ)
Satan before he was the devil was an angel of God. He had some problems with God and turned against God and became the devil. Just like Smith...

So that makes a connection between Neo and Smith... They are made by the same creator... But became exactly the extreme opposite of eachother.

Holy Old Threads Batman!
Anywho...I thought I'd mention that it looks like the Matrix: Revolutions will be coming home on DVD in early January. Reasons for this range from internet piracy to poor sales (it set records in the opening week...what were they looking for?) :dork:

I wonder...this thread has passed into obscurity. Lets make it our playground! Can we, please, mods?

I thought revolutions was OK (better then Reloaded, by any means). But it explained virtually nothing more about the Matrix. Only made it more confusing with Neo's super powers and what not.

Not sure there's too much more to explain, without loosing the entire audeince. The concept of the source became much more clear though, as did the nature of the machines and programs.

There is a difference between seeing the path and walking it.... or something like that.

Ever considered what sight is? Its only light tickling specific cells which generate electical impulses which are sent to the brain which interprets them. Neo was still quite 'wired' since he needed to be able to jack into the Matrix. There were wires going to his visual centers. So he picked up the enrgies coursing around him through those wires and 'saw' what was around him.

If you didn't pay attention to the Train Station scene, shame on you for asking who Sati is. Pay more attention.

There will not be another movie. All the whining would prevent it anyway. :p I'm sure the brothers can't stand it either.

Back