Spot the G-man?

Reaction score
How many times did you spot the G-man? I only saw him once on the canal. I saw him close to the begginning when you first get the airboat. He was on the house with the goodies you have to lower in the crate.
I was wondering if anyone saw him anywhere else? :afro:

Quite a few-

In Red letter Day, he appears on a Monitor in Klieners lab after Barney finishes with the Terminal

In Route Kanal he appears on the TV the Vortigaunt is watching inside the Train Carriage

In Water Hazard - hes standing by the Pier of Station 7 (Red Barn) and also appears on one of the giant monitors you see in the City

In Route 17 he appears on an Observation Tower in Little New Oddessa (use the combine Binoculars in the House before you reach the town)

In We Dont go to Ravenholme hes walking into a train tunnel.

In Nova Prospekt he appears on one of the security monitors

In AntiCitizen One he appears on a Television in one of the ruined housing blocks

Those are the ones Ive spotted - dunno if there are anymore sightings

I saw him through a camera overlooking the opposite shore in a house occupied by the combine on the coastline.

Edit: to late..
damn you're observant. :)

Some of those are actually Mr Breen. The Train Carrage for example. And I never saw him on any of the big screens.

I'll be replaying the game right after I beat it to catch all of the stuff I missed. You can't say that about most games.

shade70 said:
Quite a few-

In Red letter Day, he appears on a Monitor in Klieners lab after Barney finishes with the Terminal

In Route Kanal he appears on the TV the Vortigaunt is watching inside the Train Carriage

In Water Hazard - hes standing by the Pier of Station 7 (Red Barn) and also appears on one of the giant monitors you see in the City

In Route 17 he appears on an Observation Tower in Little New Oddessa (use the combine Binoculars in the House before you reach the town)

In We Dont go to Ravenholme hes walking into a train tunnel.

In Nova Prospekt he appears on one of the security monitors

In AntiCitizen One he appears on a Television in one of the ruined housing blocks

Those are the ones Ive spotted - dunno if there are anymore sightings

WHAT? DID YOU READ THE GUIDE OR WHAT?

I've seen him only once, like the others, on the coastline!!! ;(

Holy crap I missed him a bunch. Looks like I'll be playing it again. Thank God for being able to set my own hours. :-D

wilka all your monitor spottings are not gman, thats mr. breen! and in ravenholm there's a zombie walking into that tunnel and not the gman!

I saw him:

water hazard: walking on a pear. I managed to get there in time... he just disapears, just like in part 1. thats so odd.... I mean they had 6 years time.....
coastline: thru binoculars
nova prospect: I think he is in one of the lightet rooms in the big building in the background

didnt get further right now, but pls make some screenshots!!

d2_coast_030007_cut.jpg

Thandor - no, he IS on some of the TVs. I know for sure he's on the one in Anticitizen One because I saw it too. Many others have reported seeing him on the TV that vortigaunt was watching as well.

However when you see him on the TV, he straightens his tie and immediately it turns itself off.

Back