Spotted G-Man

this is the 1st time i have seen him in front of me, most of the other times av biun through a camera or in a distnce.

lister said:
this is the 1st time i have seen him in front of me, most of the other times av biun through a camera or in a distnce.

Yes, but someone showed us a couple weeks ago. Still a nice find though...

lister said:
has n e one noticed he has purple hair?
I think he dyes it, that's the same colour my hair turns when I haven't dyed it in a few months. He must be a natural blond.

Okay, nice find...

But you should write how to get there... A real noob guide, for me especially.

that 1st level wen u get to drive the buggy on the sand, well u will get to goto sum houses, look out for the 1st hous and ojn it is a white skull sprayed on the wall. In the house is a set of binoculars. U have to noclip right to the other side of the map to be able to see G-Man

Aha! You found him with noclip! That doesn't count...

Might aswell just noclip to Breen's office during Point Insertion and kill him, there, game over.

LittleB said:

Might aswell just noclip to Breen's office during Point Insertion and kill him, there, game over.

Wait! Wait! Wait, you can't do that, Can you?

LittleB said:

lol thats cheap

lister said:
that 1st level wen u get to drive the buggy on the sand, well u will get to goto sum houses, look out for the 1st hous and ojn it is a white skull sprayed on the wall. In the house is a set of binoculars. U have to noclip right to the other side of the map to be able to see G-Man
Screw that!!! I also saw the G-Man in the binoculars, but it thought there was a way to get there... Now I think it's sucky! But thanks for the reply! :)

Back