Spray programs

M

mason

At the moment i am using a program called Wally, which i used to make sprays on the older versions of counterstrike- does anyone know if this will work with source, or will i have to use another program like VTEX? thx :cheers: :E

RogueAngel said:
Actually the game intself can import images that are the right size (256x256) but here you go anyways.
Can it? You mean normal .jpeg's. If so then why do I keep seing all this stuff about custom spray downloads, VTF file formats & how to tutorials. how to do what? select import in the game options? doesn't seem to work for me. I've never managed to get this spray thing working but tonights the night!!!

As long as the file is the right dimensions (256x256), and the right filetype (JPG, BMP, or TGA.. I think that's all) CS:S should import it fine. I do it all the time.

I may be wrong but im sure as long as the horizontal and verical are divisible by 16 it will work

ie 160x160, 64x32 etc etc

mikey388 said:
I may be wrong but im sure as long as the horizontal and verical are divisible by 16 it will work

ie 160x160, 64x32 etc etc

..... im not certain, but i dont think it goes by the divsible by 16, it goes just like 16,32,64,128,256...., yes they are divisible by 16, but i dont think 160, will work...

-NonStopableForce

I managed to get it working. The problem was that the spray wasn't uploaded/used until the game/server had started over. after that the spray appeared okay. I just made the biggest dimension of the file no bigger than 256 & I've been happily disrtracting the enemy with Pron ever since :) It's very amusing (At first) spraying some hot bird on the wall & then watching everyone run to take a look :)

Back