Sprays

the sprays folder for CS:S is
counter-strike source beta\cstrike\materials\vgui\logos\UI\

nothing shows up in there until you play the game and look at the logos in the options menu

It won't let me go to that folder for some damn reason, comes up with a 404 error, wtf

FoB_Ed said:
the sprays folder for CS:S is
counter-strike source beta\cstrike\materials\vgui\logos\UI\

nothing shows up in there until you play the game and look at the logos in the options menu
Right when the beta first unlocked all of my sprays were showing up just fine... then somewhere along the line they just disappeared from the list.

When I noticed that, I deleted the "counter-strike source beta" folder so that it would regenerate it when I started a new game, but it didn't do it. The game still runs fine. I think someone at Valve, for some reason, told the game to not access that folder anymore (possibly due to some kind of exploit). Those bastards! I spent all that time working on sprays only to have them taken away from me before I could spray them next to any of my victims.

Bah, I got spray logos working in the cracked version of CSS. Now I have the "legal" version, and there is no spray logos! Bad! Please do something about that in the next release.

I can see my custom spray file the list of sprays in the options menu, but if I select it, the mini-display shows a purple/black checkerboard pattern instead of my image. What the hell? And I can see no sprays, custom or not, in the actual game. I hear the sound, like it's spraying, but no image appears.

^Thomas^ said:
Bah, I got spray logos working in the cracked version of CSS. Now I have the "legal" version, and there is no spray logos! Bad! Please do something about that in the next release.

god punished u and all of us because u downloaded the cracked version, now we never may use sprays again!!! :eek:

:D :LOL: :p

Sasuke said:
I can see my custom spray file the list of sprays in the options menu, but if I select it, the mini-display shows a purple/black checkerboard pattern instead of my image. What the hell? And I can see no sprays, custom or not, in the actual game. I hear the sound, like it's spraying, but no image appears.

Mine actually shows the proper custom spray in the mini-display, makes the sound when I spray it etc, but nothing shows up.

Guess they aren't enabled in the beta for us CZ/ATI people. Which sucks cause I made a few and was kinda looking forward to seeing em in-game.

could just be a bug that they're not showing up...

Back