Spy sappin' ma PC!

That's pretty awesome, the power supply is just ingenius.

Heh... Don't have to worry about anybody running off with my PC either and bolting out into the city.

"He's got a gun! SHOOT HIM!"

Psht, size doesn't matter, it's about what it can do.

Edit: I lurve Firefox. I closed this tab thinking I'd posted. Realised it hadn't worked just after I closed it. Tried to write it again. Forgot what I put. So I "undid close tab" :D

Edit: I lurve Firefox. I closed this tab thinking I'd posted. Realised it hadn't worked just after I closed it. Tried to write it again. Forgot what I put. So I "undid close tab" :D

How? I couldnt do it.

Also, DO WANT.

Right click on of the tabs at the top.

Undo close tab ^,^

Cool case mod.

Didn't know about undo close tab either. But you have to have at least 3 tabs open, cause if you have 2 and close one, the whole tab bar gets dissappears and you can't RMB click on it.

if you only have one tab open just hit the history pulldown menu and recently closed tabs

Now that's hardcore. I can see why it's meant for LAN games tho...you build this kind of things for show.

Awesome case mod. The guy who made it deserves the influx of business he might get. :)

How did I miss this thread? That case mod is absolutely stellar.. I wish I was that damn crafty.

All that modding and only 2GB ram made me lol

Cool case mod.

Didn't know about undo close tab either. But you have to have at least 3 tabs open, cause if you have 2 and close one, the whole tab bar gets dissappears and you can't RMB click on it.

Not unless you force the tab window to stay open at all times.

Back