Square Enix Shaping An FFXI Version for PS3, Vista?

mysteryman

Reaction score
25499_square_enix_logo_qjgenth.jpg

Square Enix, Zeus of the legend that is Final Fantasy, is currently working on a new MMORPG for the also-in-the-works next-gen console PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's latest (forever upcoming) OS, Vista. And it won't be done by November.

theSteven said:
I find that very odd.

That it will be for PS3 and Vista, and not Xbox? Very odd indeed, considering it might be easier to make it for the Xbox360's dev tools than on Vista, but then I haven't seen Vista working yet.

I could get the Beta version of Vista (I'm on a networking degree), but I prefer the real thing

Nothing to be excited about, there was not an inch of originality about FFXI imo, and I know this because I played it for like almost 6 months..
Only "MMO" I wanna play from Square Enix is FMO(Front Mission Online), I am however, looking forward to FFXII.:)

I haven't really played FF since FF9. I only rented 10 but ended up not buying it.

Gargantou said:
Nothing to be excited about, there was not an inch of originality about FFXI imo, and I know this because I played it for like almost 6 months..
Only "MMO" I wanna play from Square Enix is FMO(Front Mission Online), I am however, looking forward to FFXII.:)
Well there's the enhanced graphics+PS3:p

Graphics don't make an MMO at all imo..
I still think of Ultima Online as one of the best MMOs around, and that's 2D.:)

Back