STALKER: Latest News WOW

It's supposed to start this month or the next from what I've heard, might be delayed again tho.:(

thats the first time my jaw has literally dropped from screen-shots. My anticipation for this game is through the rough as I am facinated by the incident in Cherynoble and love fps games......

omg my hype train is rolling on this game faster then ever

Graphics are amazing. I'm still pumped about this game. I have never been a naysayer for Stalker and think its going to turn out wonderful, graphics wise and gameplay wise.

I'm worried about loading times tho, every house(almost atleast) in each "sector" of the game will be able to be entered and "lived in"(you can barricade yourself in at say a room with a balcony and go out there and snipe monsters to hell ;)), it should take alot of time to load each sector when you enter it :(

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (what does it comes from? :hmph:) will surely be on my to-play list of 2005! :D

Gargantou said:
I'm worried about loading times tho, every house(almost atleast) in each "sector" of the game will be able to be entered and "lived in"(you can barricade yourself in at say a room with a balcony and go out there and snipe monsters to hell ;)), it should take alot of time to load each sector when you enter it :(
I dont that. Hopefully it will load dynamically like World of Warcraft and Metroid Prime.

Nope, not dynamically mate, the entire levels is loaded one at a time and there're "borders" for them, there're around 20 "square levels" in total, the dynamic loading that was first planned was removed due to coding problems or something of that such according to old old dev interviews...:(
The rooms might load "dynamically" but the entire world doesn't, sadly.

they didnt say every room could be entered,'most' but that could mean anything tbh,like 1 room in a building etc,in the vids the biggest problem the game had was animation it was really bad,i need to see a new vid,the coolest thing has to be the day-night cycle,looks so good

The new MP vids that're out have very very smooth animations, so did the E3 2k4 ones have, you're probably thinking of the old 2k3 E3 one mate.:) The one where it's just one single level and there're like 3 STALKERs taht you kill adn it showcases the ragdolls/physics...

Gargantou do you have a link for any of the new mp videos ?

Back