Stalkers report in! (best modpack ever!)

Both links just take me back to the same ****ing pages after i enter the codes
Also, is it possible to google the bits and pieces, or is this the only thing that makes them all compatable?

Hell it would be better if some one just uploaded them using some thing other than that crappy 7-zip thing. I'm getting the same problem as Hawkeye , the second one wont even open.

you only supposed to open the first one....

edit: and I just tryed the link and it still works....ur probably not entering the captcha right dude.

I have to say, AMK is closer to STALKERs original vision than OL, 2.0 is apparently due out late summer.

GRAH i'm entering the damn code right
And uhm, Garg OL is at 2.2 right now unless i'm confused and talking about the wrong thing

Thanks for that Unozero, I should be able to run it then. Luckily I saved the files that first time I extracted everything.

That's no help
I mean how do i GET to it to start it up
Tells me to Browse so i do and i go to the 7zip file and i dunno what to do from there

I have to say, AMK is closer to STALKERs original vision than OL, 2.0 is apparently due out late summer.
This modpack (whatever Frankenstein mix it contains) gives a game menu option that says 'AMK options' above 'enter the zone.' Same thing...?

That's no help
I mean how do i GET to it to start it up
Tells me to Browse so i do and i go to the 7zip file and i dunno what to do from there

right click open archive pull the gamedate folder in to the stalker folder and should do it.

Dude, read what i'm saying
I don't know how to start or get to 7zip to open the file or anything

If you installed it in program files then just go start > 7-zip and then you need to select what you want to unpack or whaever from the list.

Install 7zip, restart, right click once on the file you want to extract, choose 7zip > and the action you want to take.

EDIT: oh...

This modpack (whatever Frankenstein mix it contains) gives a game menu option that says 'AMK options' above 'enter the zone.' Same thing...?
Doubtful, unless it gives you dynamic radio messages ingame from other stalkers and whatnot.

Accessed the 1022Mb link... it says... "Download limit reached".

Can ya upload it again 1022Mb please? Is anyone else having this problem?

Sorry for Rezing this, but i just found this in "Screenshots" and wondered if anyone knew how to activate it

nd9cpc.jpg

It'd be damn useful at the start, if it does what i think it does

EDIT: Found this actually http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Atlas_Spawn_Menu_Mod;96202x#Download It's the menu :D

You sir, are a god.

edit: Can't get that mod to work Kenji, then again...i'm pretty ****in hopeless :p

I can't get it to work either, gives me a bug report when i launch the game

FAIL HARNESS ATTACHED FAIL BROTHER, LET US FAIL AND DESCEND INTO THE ENDLESS ABYSS OF FAIL

AbseilClose.jpg

If any one manages to get the mod Kenji posted to work can you tell us?

I got this mod working and it's brilliant, but it crashes every damn time i ask any stalker, trader, or anyone for a job.. any idea why?

I got this mod working and it's brilliant, but it crashes every damn time i ask any stalker, trader, or anyone for a job.. any idea why?

do a clean install, and then try the bug fixes I posted on page 1.

But i has not finished Oblivion Lost nor have i even played it vanilla
:(

I done all of the bug fixes as on page 1 it fixed the prob untill i went back 2 sid with the flash drive then it just keeps crashing when i talk 2 sid any ideas how 2 fix this prob mate?

I remembered when I wanted to play Oblivion Lost, Sirio's Sound mod and IngameCC at the same time. Didn't work. :(

I just tried to put in this mod a few minutes ago, and I'm not having any luck. I extracted the first file, took the gamedata file, and put it in the THQ Stalker folder. I run the game, but it crashes after a few of the developer/publisher tidbits (I dunno wtf you call them). Has anyone had this problem and fixed it? I tried the -noprefetch fix and it didn't work.

Edit: I'm on XP btw

did u change the false to true on ya $game_data$ = true | false | $fs_root$ | gamedata\ in ya fsgame file? change that false to true

Lurk is full of bugs atm....that have pushed back the release date but there is a beta version out

One thing that really bothers me about this mod is that the head bobbing is gone, which is a huge mood killer for me. Anyone find a fix for this?

OK bump cuz I'm about to install SoC again what is the one must have mod nowadays?

Lurk?

Back