Star Wars Battlefront Is Golden

Wow, so early. This is great news. Im going to definatly pick this one up

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!! I have really looked forward to this game. Thanks for the heads-up, User Name.

Loke said:
YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!! I have really looked forward to this game. Thanks for the heads-up, User Name.
No problem. That's what I'm here for. :)

After playing SWG for a year or more, I could bored with it, this is not going to bring me back.

so what exactly is this ...star ..wars?

you fight in space?

It's the Battlefield series in the Star Wars universe done right. Well hopefully anyway. I really hope they don't screw this up, it has the potential to be great.

Sadly I think Battlefront will be very arcadey, even more so than BF1942 (which was REALLY arcadey ;)). Most likely it will get old very fast... But I love SW, so I'll probably buy it anyway, lol.

CptStern said:
so what exactly is this ...star ..wars?

you fight in space?

LOL. Yep yet another star wars game...Lucasart better start working on GF 2 or monkey island 5, or else I won't buy their games any longer...

I'm very skeptical about this one, seems they had a very short development cycle.

I was really eager to see this game cancellled :burp:

Its really not that great, I played a demo of it.

Mediocre at best, but I suppose multiplayer could be fun.
Maybe if they made it an FPS for PC it would be better, but third person shooters aren't that fun for multiplay.

Evil Beaver said:
Its really not that great, I played a demo of it.

Mediocre at best, but I suppose multiplayer could be fun.
Maybe if they made it an FPS for PC it would be better, but third person shooters aren't that fun for multiplay.

you played a demo? of a multiplayer only game? or is there a single player that I dont know about?

xbox demo? pc demo? where is this demo you speak of ;)

Mr-Fusion said:
Hmm this game has flop written all over it.

what makes you say that?

Imo the game looks like it can really kick ass, it's star wars, sci-fi, so it probably will be a little on the arcade side. But still, it might be very successful.

So far from pics ive seen from it, it looks amazing. Also Im preatty sure you can also be Bob Fett as well :)

Back