Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD Trailer-4 minutes of 'new' footage.

I have a theory about movie directors/writers/producers. I believe after they make a great movie (or a preplanned triology like Indiana Jones or Star Wars), those geniuses should be shot in the head. And their bodies buried in a secret location. Just so Hollywood won't be tempted to do horrible sequels/prequels to already great franchises.

That way we don't have to put up with movies like Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3, and the last two Matrix movies.

All they're doing is putting the great classics on DVD. Not making some new horrible trilogy.
And how do I know if you won't start fvcking their dead bodies?:p

how many of these ****ing things are they going to make.....

"The new an improved mega ultra uber super mega pack trilogy"- now with 10 minutes of george picking his nose!!!!!

Tredoslop said:
All they're doing is putting the great classics on DVD. Not making some new horrible trilogy.
And how do I know if you won't start fvcking their dead bodies?:p

I got bent out of shape when you started talking about the Episode 3 preview. :p

Yeah, isn't the Star Wars Triology already on DVD?

Well, some of us weren't born in the time the Star Wars classics was all the rage.
This is the closest some kid will get to experience what older Star Wars fans have.
blahblahblah said:
I got bent out of shape when you started talking about the Episode 3 preview. :p

Yeah, isn't the Star Wars Triology already on DVD?
No, only the current two modern Episodes.

the only question i have is does greedo shoot (and inexplicably miss) first? if so, fux it all to hell.

edit: blahblahblah, i'm pretty sure the original trilogy has not been released on dvd before.

I heard he inserted Hayden Cristensen (the new, teen Anakin Skywalker) in the originals...

i heard he asked peter jackson if he could put frodo in there..

And yes, Greedo does shoot and misses first. Han Solo is the "righteous" one.

Allright. At the end of the trailer Darth Vader has this line "This will be a day long remembered." What movie is that from? I don't remember it.

Back