Starved

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Best FX series evar. This show ****ing rules and it's not even over yet.

Yay the only thread in the forum with no unique replies.

I saw the first episode.

I love how the black cop guy got that chinese food from the delivery guy. Then he pukes it up on a homeless guy and gets scared shitless.

*gun drawn in fear*
"GO...GO BUY A REAL HOUSE!"

I missed the 2nd episode because of work though. I'm gonna have to d/l it.

AmishSlayer said:
I saw the first episode.

I love how the black cop guy got that chinese food from the delivery guy. Then he pukes it up on a homeless guy and gets scared shitless.

*gun drawn in fear*
"GO...GO BUY A REAL HOUSE!"

I missed the 2nd episode because of work though. I'm gonna have to d/l it.

Thank you for replying. Starved is hilarious :D

I think starved and rescue me are definitely two of the best shows on TV. The second episode with the glyconix had me in stiches.

haha i watched it last night for the first time, and it turned me into a regular viewer for it. when he came into the office with his two huge swollen balls and the wheelchair i was rofling.

origami scrotum ;]

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I figured its better than clogging the database with a new one.

I just watched nearly all of the episodes. They came on FX all tonight, but I missed the first two.

I must say this show is amazing, and it saddens me it was cancelled. It has humor yes, but I guess the real charm of it was the seriousness of the matter. I guess thats mainly because I also have an eating disorder.

The last episode, pretty gut-wrenching at the end...

Back