steam = dead

that cant be good.

unless they are doin something ready for the next vid :D.

or not.......................

As long as the new HL2 movie is up when it comes back up, I could care less :)

Wow, how funny for it to die right now, when it is almost 4:00 pacific time, time for a new video to come out. ehehe...

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Wow, how funny for it to die right now, when it is almost 4:00 pacific time, time for a new video to come out. ehehe...

Good point, maybe they are fixing it so that people cant be retarded and hack the videos out.

Huh. I think its either a very good thing (fixing it), or its a very bad thing (Gabe tripped over a server cable and blew up Valve).

Originally posted by Direwolf
Huh. I think its either a very good thing (fixing it), or its a very bad thing (Gabe tripped over a server cable and blew up Valve).

LMAO!

"Hey Gabe" "Hey, is that the HALF LIFE 2 final disk on top of the steam servers?" "Yup" *trips and falls breaking Half Life 2 and Steam*

Valve have to stop playing around with our feelins and emotions!
I cant thake this much longer! ;( :cheese:

aww, no new vid yet; hmm... I was wondering while we're on the Steam topic, will the HL2 benchmarking tools be released using this method as well, and when do you think exactly we'll get them... I would say 1-2 weeks before HL2 is out

I've stopped expecting stuff from valve...they've dissapointed me in the past and it seems they are continuing to do so...

I get the same thing, it happens when it tries to open the HL2 movie list. It worked fine this morning, doesn't work now...

Who cares. It's just some server downtime. Happens everyday.

yup its down again... 30 mins until 7 there time (u can read that on server page)

i wish it would remain dead this way they have a real excuse for no vids

Good. Steam is ass . I get my vids before all the steam users anyway :dork:

I have a feeling they're gonna release them all at once and are preparing... maybe just wishful thinking...

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
I have a feeling they're gonna release them all at once and are preparing... maybe just wishful thinking...

/me gives TechnoHippyChick a "I am an Idiot" sticker

all video's at once heh.. that would totally send all the servers to DOOM!! I dont think the steam network kan handle that kiddo

they WILL have to handle it when hl2 ships and people are going to download it over steam...

They've just uploaded the TFC, HL and DMC patches.

my Steam is downloading somthing, check out the monitor button!

Back