Steam Holiday Sale Now On - Up to 80% Off

the % they marked off today is really sad. yesterday had some 75% off and others at 50% off. i've noticed they've had 2 good days and then 1 bad day with the deals too

Crysis: Maximum Edition is $13.59 FYI.

Edit: All prices have been dropped.

Weak sales today, but hey, who are we to complain? :p

Is Darwinia/Multiwinia worth it?

Edit: Nvm, nice price drops.

Have 3x Shattered Horizon 3-day guest passes. Who wants? PM me.

BTW, I bought Max Payne & MP2 for $2.50 each yesterday, and didn't notice the $3.75 deal for both until 5 minutes after my purchase. Grrrr......

How is Shattered Horizon?

I feel tempted to get the Crysis pack but i already have Crysis Warhead.
The beta of the Mechwarrior: Living Legends mod was just released and it looks frickin awesome.

Shattered Horizon is a great concept but a little bit weak in execution. It's an MP you'll only play occasionally.

It has some great elements, as floating through space with no power can be very intense.

I'm glad I checked here and on Steam, prices have dropped!!

steamfixed.jpg

Picked up Mass Effect and the Doom pack... already owned Doom 3 and the expansion, will probably sell them on now.

lol at the outdated description.

Texture-mapping, holy shit!

only 25% off DMC4? I already have it so it doesn't make a huge difference to me, but it doesn't seem like much of a "front-page sale."

One of my friends got Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, Audio Surf, Multiwinia and Darwinia. Bastard! I don't even have Clear Sky yet!

prolly gunna get Mass Effect (even though I played it on xbox), trials 2, and foreign legion: buckets of doom just for the hell of it!

Got Mass Effect and Trials 2.

Heard Mass Effect is good so I had to get it at that price!

Never played Sam and Max, but I have a friend who loves them. Any good?

Company of Heroes looks like a lot of fun, but if the Gold pack doesn't get a special discount, is it worth the $15?

Sam and Max is pretty good. Not amazing, but fun and funny.

Still playing Jedi Knight 2 and loving it! Also these type of games you have to save often because the checkpoint system is too far in between that what we're used to now

Company of Heroes looks like a lot of fun, but if the Gold pack doesn't get a special discount, is it worth the $15?

The gold pack is half price at the moment, $7.50. But even at full price it is worth it imo. Such a quality game.

final daily deal is gonna be a surprise release of Episode 3.... :-P you're allowed to dream right?

You do realize that the dollar's value is shit these days?

I do and we usually get shafted over here with the 1€ = 1$ policy. That was why I was assuming it would be 7.50 in the US as well.

Or a trailer for EP3 that costs 3 cents - all money going to Child's Play.

I would buy it. Even if it goes against my strict no-helping-children policy.

You're missing the Painkiller pack.

steamsalejan02.jpg

Command & Conquer 3 + Kane's Wrath + Red Alert 3 + Uprising = 28.86 Euros. I'm a happy man.

****ing hell.
Just went to Walmart and got C&C: The First Decade for $20 and now all of the other C&C games are on sale.

But, I also just bought Morrowind: GOTY Edition and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 today... damn you Steam, your deals are getting more and more tempting.
I'm probably going to just get C&C3 with Kane's Wrath at some point tomorrow.

Command & Conquer 3 + Kane's Wrath + Red Alert 3 + Uprising = 28.86 Euros. I'm a happy man.

I heard the steam version of RA3 will not work online (that is. no mp or co-op) as the serial keys for the steam version are all faulty.

Be wary! And please tell us if you manage or not to play multiplayer.

Back