#Steam INFO!!!

Steam is the gayest program ever. Nobody wants to wait for them to fix bigs in a program that nobody will ever use just to release a video that has already been seen. why dont they just release it over fileplanet or something.

Hey Koldfire, your forgetting the people that had the program before the videos were announced. Those people used it willingly because some people like in game Private Messaging and an easy way to track friends and an in game browser. If you don't like it, delete Steam and wait for it to be release on Fileplanet, since I'm sure your a subscriber.

Originally posted by Gojin
Hey Koldfire, your forgetting the people that had the program before the videos were announced. Those people used it willingly because some people like in game Private Messaging and an easy way to track friends and an in game browser. If you don't like it, delete Steam and wait for it to be release on Fileplanet, since I'm sure your a subscriber.

I had it before the vids were anounced aswell. I am NOT a subscriber but someone hooked me up with the 2.0 beta and i thought the program was intrusive and just lame. I wouldnt want that malware anywhere near my system. and if they just release it over fileplanet it will be ripped and hosted on free servers within minuets.

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
As for frog, they dont simply ban people for idling and waiting for news, because im doing so right now as i have for the last 2 weeks, so you were obviously doing something to get yourself banned

I wasnt even at my computer, I left for work came back and noticed I wansnt in #steam anymore tried to join and it said my address was banned.

Back