Steam Platform Updating...

Azrael.

Reaction score
My steam platform is updating... wonder what it is...

did you got the last update ?
October 12, 2004, 7:08 pm

My account updated yesterday...and now(today) again... :naughty:

Mine keeps updating and validating base gold scr shared linux files, as well as the dod stuff in the monitor.

There's been 2 updates recently, one announced and one not.

AcousticToad, delete Half-Life Engine.gcf and any variants. Also, get rid of Half-Life Localised if you've got it.

The RCON exploit was a patch to CS:S I think, and this was a platform update.

I have seen 2 definate updates. The rcon update occurred a day or two ago and then there was a platform update yesterday. However, i'm still seeing changes to the Status page...possibly another update today or tomorrow...

Maybe Valve is just playing with us, releasing updates that really don't do anything but make Steam look active, then come to these threads and laugh at us nerds who lack lives and post about every single thing that seems even slightly out of place.
Or maybe not.
:p

Hehe yeah, then we all laugh back at them calling them nerds for monitoring everything we do! :LOL:

meh - don't worry about it. It's just their spyware they're installing. All good.

They are secretly fixing the exploit to have fake copies of CSS. Then they cover it up with another lame exploit. (WATCH THE BIRDIE) *Valve steals your vital info and begins tracking you down like wild game*

Back