Steam popup of half-life 2 preload

forg0tt3n

Reaction score
remember when the half-life 2 preloads first started there was a steam popup with a picture of gordon and the option to preload now does anyone have a picture of this please or any other steam popup windows relating to CS:source or Half-Life 2

I have the whole thing...let me upload it real quick ;)

forg0tt3n said:
did you even read the post, not the half-life 2 PURCHASE, the PRELOAD popup
He probably didnt read all of it, like me :/
Trying to watch TV and read forums = misunderstand.

forg0tt3n said:
did you even read the post, not the half-life 2 PURCHASE, the PRELOAD popup

Well, I didn't know exactly what you meant considering you didnt give a description of what the screenshot looks like in the first place, and then switch posted the first half of it so I figured that is what you wanted. Sorry ass.

chimpmunk said:

Some stuff on there that people like you shouldn't have access to. ;)

Wow. For every 5 seconds I look at 7hoR's avatar I lose an IQ point.

gah, lay off of the spelling of you're you freakin spelling natzis. its not like its freakin hard to understand what your means.

7hoR said:
Well, I didn't know exactly what you meant considering you didnt give a description of what the screenshot looks like in the first place, and then switch posted the first half of it so I figured that is what you wanted. Sorry ass.

Some stuff on there that people like you shouldn't have access to. ;)

W/E ima not gonna even attempt to explain this to you since your clearly have the vocabulary of a Rat drowning in a pool of its own shit.

Homer said:
gah, lay off of the spelling of you're you freakin spelling natzis. its not like its freakin hard to understand what your means.

Spelled "nazis" wrong ;)

Back