steam validating my cs:cz oO

pixartist

Reaction score
i just got a loading window that said something like "Validating or unlocking Condition zero Cache files"
:eek:
looks like valve is checking for valid beta testers :D
perhaps the preloading will start tomorrow ^^

This just means they're checking to make sure your CS:CZ files aren't corrupt/broken.

The beta is open to Cybercafe types first, and they haven't got it yet. So you won't be getting it tomorrow :)

Sporky said:
This just means they're checking to make sure your CS:CZ files aren't corrupt/broken.
oO
this is the first time i get that...y should they check if my files are valid if not for the beta?

The beta is open to Cybercafe types first, and they haven't got it yet. So you won't be getting it tomorrow

Who says we're getting tomorrow?? Tomorrows the 30th right, thats when CS:S is technically suppose to upload.

scan may just be validation on CZ owners to make sure who they upload to or w/e

Where have I been?
Are there new css videos? : o where can I get them from

pixartist said:
perhaps the preloading will start tomorrow ^^

That's what I was replying to.

ive had that Validation thingy a couple of times, it does absaloutly nothing

The CZ pre-load is supposed to start on the 5th. Tomorrow or Saturday is the date that WON gets terminated. I doubt we'll be seeing a pre-load then, there'll be loads of traffic due to the changeover

That's preload for CZ though isn't it?

Otherwise cafe's are only getting a maximum of 5 days longer beta testing period than CZ owners. A token gesture if that is that case.

Back