Steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Privateer

Reaction score
My steering is bad now, trying to control the car is imposible, then hitting the boost, is doubly imposible for me,

Ive even ended up in the sea,
hl2%202006-11-16%2010-44-39-75.jpg

can the steering be put on the mouse.

I tried again and again.

hl2%202006-11-16%2011-52-08-93.jpg

hl2%202006-11-16%2012-00-42-45.jpg

In the water this time, theres one advantage, no Ant lions, but you still drown.

hl2%202006-11-16%2013-28-04-51.jpg

Nein. For one thing you need the mouse to aim. Nice to see you got through Ravenholm without help though. Steering is pretty easy if you've ever controlled cars on a PC. Turbo... not so. Only hit turbo if you're on the straight line onto the ramp you need it for - otherwise you're just going to go out of control.

Are the pics really necessary? Also, I've noticed you have posted almost every, single, little, problem you have come across in HL2 so far including things like "should I go between these planks of wood??" - Just fu*king TRY it. It's right there. If it's wrong, it's wrong, just load your quicksave and carry on. Stop being so needy. I see even Hectic Glen has told you to just use the walkthrough from now on, and figure things out for yourself like everyone else.

Hence all of your threads keep getting closed. Taking the hint yet?....

Nein. For one thing you need the mouse to aim. Nice to see you got through Ravenholm without help though. Steering is pretty easy if you've ever controlled cars on a PC. Turbo... not so. Only hit turbo if you're on the straight line onto the ramp you need it for - otherwise you're just going to go out of control.

I cant do It, also I dont get enough speed up, I fall off the end, how do you do it, do you go over the big bump ?

and for people like Shasta look up Cerebellar Ataxia SC1, I have that and Im at the stage of really bad coordination, steering is impossible.

Not using the mouse kills.

Before anyone flames me for not trying, I bloody have, I'm here now, even hitting boost I hit the bridge, I have lined the car up so I don't need to steer, when do you hit boost, I hit boost when it sais but it does nothing.
hl2%202006-11-16%2014-23-59-03.jpg

Done it, I hit the cliff on the other side and turned over, I managed to right it with the gravity gun.

OK great, less threads now would be appreciated D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back