Stern's Losers of the Day: Ostrich Pwns man, man takes revenge

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A U.S. man was sentenced to five months in jail after he and a friend, acting on wounded pride, gunned down an ostrich that had kicked them as their female companions laughed, a newspaper reported on Saturday.

"This whole thing is about male pride," prosecutor Steve Wagstaffe said, according to the San Francisco Chronicle

what a bunch of ****ing losers, the whole lot of them

The powerful flightless bird, named Gaylord, kicked Timothy McKevitt, 19, and Jonathon Porter, 21, last October when they trespassed on an ostrich ranch south of San Francisco after a night of drinking, the paper cited attorneys as saying.

As the startled bird attacked, the women began to laugh, prosecutors said. McKevitt was kicked in the ribs and knocked over, while Porter suffered scrapes and bruises.

The two men returned with a rifle and shotgun seeking revenge, the Chronicle said. They fired at least seven shots at Gaylord, according to a police report.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN0625560220071008

a loser with a gun is still a loser

Folks, you might think that because an ostrich sticks its head in the ground it's not going to notice you when you walk up behind and stick your dick in it. Let me tell you, it doesn't work that way. So when you get kicked, it's your own damn fault.

When i first read the thread i thought it said oyster, i was like WTF? :LOL:

Oysters be deadly matey in fact I have a peg leg to prove it

gaylord?? Wth..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almighty_Gaylords

The Chicago Gaylords, also known as the Almighty Gaylords, is one of the oldest White Chicago street gangs. It originated in the neighborhood of Grand and Noble. The original president of the Gaylords selected the name after reading about the Gaylords of France in the public library.

That outta put some respect in the enemies. "You better pay, or the Gaylords will get you!"

street gangs

public library

confusedvr0.gif
confusedvr0.gif
confusedvr0.gif
confusedvr0.gif
confusedvr0.gif

Poor gaylord ;(

He will get shafted by another gaylord in prison :cheese:

Pussies, they should've fought the ostrich in hand to hand combat.

Poor Ostrich. They are so cool, and so are the other large birds that resemble them. They are like dinosaurs

They got attacked by an ostrich named Gaylord?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

C'mon now, at least the ostrich went down in a blaze of feather-flying, giant foot-kicking glory.. and think of the embarrassment those two dudes felt.. "Hey, he kicked me first, Officer!"

"Guns don't kill ostriches, people kill ostriches"...especially ones that kick the crap outta them in front of the womenfolk. Maybe the NRA will adopt that as a slogan...

Folks, you might think that because an ostrich sticks its head in the ground it's not going to notice you when you walk up behind and stick your dick in it. Let me tell you, it doesn't work that way. So when you get kicked, it's your own damn fault.

Ostrichs don't stick heads into the ground, they run the **** away or spinkick the offending mofo right in the goddamn balls, you hear me?!

I know, I lived with ostrichs as a feral kid, mother****ing Tarzan, king of the mother****ing ostrichs, baby!

Back